B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

OK . . sorry, only running 1 CamCaps Page for B2 and B2 page on RLC

No worries ☺️ and why sorry ? 😊 Just helping here one another with long time posters  that keep track of nearly everything and Noldus is the master timekeeper of everything 😇

Let’s hope that this tonight can be an ignition if a bit more interesting things in a boring B2 since these 3 girls joined .. not high hopes but only radislava’s presence gives a different feeling for everyone watching , somehow I think Radi is the most popular tenant currently and the absolute X-Factor concerning anything we might be watching in both B2 and B4 ( although I would personally love to see her with a guy ☺️😇

I'm pretty sure Radislava is ''accepted'' much easier at B2 than in B4 because the girls seem like they are much more confident and secure with themselves than B4, so the jealousy and bullshit doesn't seem to exist,it seems to be more of a mature atmosphere and much more comfortable for Radislava to relax and be herself,which i am happy for her, she finally seems to have found a place to open up,,hopefully she will be moved there (if she stays in the project) with Mila and make it a lively place to watch again,,hopefully,,and hopefully  RLC is paying attention,,which i tend to doubt.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm pretty sure Radislava is ''accepted'' much easier at B2 than in B4 because the girls seem like they are much more confident and secure with themselves than B4,it seems to be more of a mature atmosphere and much more comfortable for Radislava to relax and be herself,which i am happy for her, she finally seems to have found a place to open up,,hopefully she will be moved there (if she stays in the project) with Mila and make it a lively place to watch again,,hopefully,,and hopefully  RLC is paying attention,,which i tend to doubt.

Your doubts are right 😂🤣 Plus the rest of the girls most probably are on the “ expiry date “ contracts .. in my opinion she just needed to hold on to someone , it might have been that Stella is still strong inside her and the girls provide a distraction ..in any case , this is for sure the best period we enjoy Radislava , the isolation days and no shows participation seem to be in the past , the concept and project has been becoming more understandable for her and I simply believe that her popularity is growing much more than her self / independent actions in her “ shelter “ room in B1 . Well done Radislava 👏👏

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Well I've been doing it for 50+ years, pretty normal to use on my face. :angel:
She's probably started getting a mustache, you see 😁

Are you female?? she used it all over her face, not just moustache area, shaving promotes growth, stupidity for a female to do that

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Are you female?? she used it all over her face, not just moustache area, shaving promotes growth, stupidity for a female to do that

Eh,what's the worst that could happen??? 

See the source image :cool:

• Haha 3