B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

1 minute ago, TheDude212 said:

petition to have Radi permanently stay at B2.

Let’s hope that we get  the “ confirmation “ after today’s event that she will be unpacking the rest of her things in B4 😏😏

It’s been a long time we enjoyed this full group nudity like today 😇.. for sure “ heaven and paradise “ watching a nice “parade” of asses , tits and pussies ( perhaps last night’s complains and the general posts of undercover things happening have played their role for this change  ) for all of us men that we admire the woman’s body and the fantasies we can have with it ( before tasting it 😁😆😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I understand that Radi want to stay at B2 because of the tenants but I liked seen her using the trampoline,  the pool and will be great see her at FR.

I like Radi, but I'd prefer it if her boobs moved when she was on the trampoline...😏

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I like Radi, but I'd prefer it if her boobs moved when she was on the trampoline...😏

I don’t know if they will be moving after the “ interferences “ that they have been processed through the years 🤨

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi gave Anna a pill?

It was a piece of gum,,,how do i know,,well,,all i can say is ,,dammit,,dammit,,dammit. :dodgy:  I went and resubbed.

See the source imageR.58f7ff624d24dde5d47b9782ce8a5779?rik=Dnv7LN0GK5c1Zw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
And this site,camcaps, took forever for me to log into my profile.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1