B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

Noldus

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Because Lola is a RLC lighting technician and she knows that light from one open door to either the bathroom or LR will be just enough not to trigger the IR cams.  She knows that when the cams are running under this amount of light, they are shit and run slow with lousy resolution.  Lola and Anna have pulled this crap literally for years in this room   

My resolution is great.

1 minute ago, curious101 said:

I wondered if it was done on purpose. If they don't want to be seen, why don't they get the hell out of the room?

Some years ago they were doing it in the bathrooms in all GOV apartments.  Viewers could not see shit for all the candles...we complained...RLC actually made them stop it.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Because Lola is a RLC lighting technician and she knows that light from one open door to either the bathroom or LR will be just enough not to trigger the IR cams.  She knows that when the cams are running under this amount of light, they are shit and run slow with lousy resolution.  Lola and Anna have pulled this crap literally for years in this room   

Mila had this all set up when it was just her and Radislava,i knew something was up when the candle was put on the table and lights shut off,,same as when others use those led light strips or christmas lights just over the bed to screw up night vision,they are better than navy seals at ''going dark'',,,slick.:cry:

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Mila had this all set up when it was just her and Radislava,i knew something was up when the candle was put on the table and lights shut off,,same as when others use those led light strips or christmas lights just over the bed to screw up night vision,they are better than navy seals at ''going dark'',,,slick.:cry:

It was fine when the bathroom light was on as well as the LR.

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Masha is the pro of pro's