US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trudeau is barely treading water this time around.  Erin O'Toole will be the next PM of Canada.  Trudeau has a one way ticket to Quebec. 

Obama's support won't mean shit this time around. Canadians are fed up with Trudeau and his scandals.

Actually, I hope Trudeau wins. Would be fitting punishment for all you Canadians who supported Joe Biden in our presidential election.:cool:

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, I hope Trudeau wins. Would be fitting punishment for all you Canadians who supported Joe Biden in our presidential election.:cool:

Any hope of Trudeau this time is gone. The only thing the liberals will be doing this time around is have a leadership convention to replace Trudeau.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Any hope of Trudeau this time is gone. The only thing the liberals will be doing this time around is have a leadership convention to replace Trudeau.

Do you have early voting, mail in ballots, same day voter registration and voting, and no requirement to show an ID when voting?

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you have early voting, mail in ballots, same day voter registration and voting, and no requirement to show an ID when voting?

There was early voting a week ago. They never had Mail in Ballots before but his time they do because of the Pandemic. Every eligible voter gets a card in the mail 2 weeks before vote day.  When they go to the polls they must take the card that was mailed to them and show a piece of identification showing your mailing address. For me I just show them my Disability Payment Stub it has my address on it. They usually accept that. 

Last time I voted I took a free ride to the polling station from the Liberal Party and I voted Progressive Conservative.  I highly doubt they'll give me another free ride this time.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There was early voting a week ago. They never had Mail in Ballots before but his time they do because of the Pandemic. Every eligible voter gets a card in the mail 2 weeks before vote day.  When they go to the polls they must take the card that was mailed to them and show a piece of identification showing your mailing address. For me I just show them my Disability Payment Stub it has my address on it. They usually accept that. 

Last time I voted I took a free ride to the polling station from the Liberal Party and I voted Progressive Conservative.  I highly doubt they'll give me another free ride this time.  :biggrin:

Mail in votes are what defeated Trump and elected Biden. All of the things I listed above and many other provisions that make cheating easier are part of the Democrats voting rights bill that they are trying to force through Congress.    

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mail in votes are what defeated Trump and elected Biden. All of the things I listed above and many other provisions that make cheating easier are part of the Democrats voting rights bill that they are trying to force through Congress.    

The election here was only called a month ago so there's not much time for any hanky panky in the background with the postal service. 60% have already voted at advanced polling stations and mail so when the vote comes Monday the line ups should not be that bad.  One just has to remember to vote in the between hours when others are at work then they can get in and out quite quickly. The polling station where I vote is only 3 blocks so I have not far to go this time.  I got my mobility scooter to get me there and back.  The mail in Ballots do not get counted until Monday after 6:00PM and those are heavily guarded by security and the RCMP so there won't be much chance of any wrong doing. At least 60% of Canadians want Trudeau gone so many will vote Conservative regardless just to make it happen.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The election here was only called a month ago so there's not much time for any hanky panky in the background with the postal service. 60% have already voted at advanced polling stations and mail so when the vote comes Monday the line ups should not be that bad.  One just has to remember to vote in the between hours when others are at work then they can get in and out quite quickly. The polling station where I vote is only 3 blocks so I have not far to go this time.  I got my mobility scooter to get me there and back.  The mail in Ballots do not get counted until Monday after 6:00PM and those are heavily guarded by security and the RCMP so there won't be much chance of any wrong doing. At least 60% of Canadians want Trudeau gone so many will vote Conservative regardless just to make it happen.

Maybe you'll have a fair election. Not sure anyone will trust the election process in the U.S. anymore.     I'm tired of politics for the day.  TIME TO WATCH "OH_HOLLY"  ON CHATURBATE. SHE'S COLUMBIAN/CANADIAN FROM OTTAWA, CANADA.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe you'll have a fair election. Not sure anyone will trust the election process in the U.S. anymore.     I'm tired of politics for the day.  TIME TO WATCH "OH_HOLLY"  ON CHATURBATE. SHE'S COLUMBIAN/CANADIAN FROM OTTAWA, CANADA.

Canada has never had trouble during elections that I can ever remember.  We're not as big as the USA.  We only have 10 Provinces and only 38 Million Canadians and only about 27 Million are eligible to vote.  The recent Afghan's they brought in are not eligible to vote since they're not Canadians as of yet.

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Canada has never had trouble during elections that I can ever remember.  We're not as big as the USA.  We only have 10 Provinces and only 38 Million Canadians and only about 27 Million are eligible to vote.  The recent Afghan's they brought in are not eligible to vote since they're not Canadians as of yet.

You mean the Afghans can't vote legally in Canada.   In the U.S. if Democrats get their way all the Afghan refugees and all the illegal immigrants crossing our southern border will be voting in our 2022 and 2024 elections, either legally or illegally.