US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

House Select Committee made up of members selected alone by Democrat Nancy Pelosi.  If I were Trump I would send them a bunch of blank sheets of paper or of totally blacked out redacted documents.

You willfully ignore the parts of the stories that don't suit your Fascist agenda.  Post after post it's the same bullshit from you.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So Biden is going to withhold Covid medication from dying Florida Covid  patients until Desantis complies with Biden's mask and vaccination mandates. Sounds like extortion to me.:cry:

how many times are you going to ignore the overall situation? the supplies will be distributed evenly to all states. states that actually care about people's health should not be punished because other states won't do what is necessary to stay healthy. pay attention!

• Like 1

The same Democrat legal experts who want to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court? Did those legal experts have anything to say when Justice Ginsberg in a 2015 speech at Georgetown University criticized Donald Trump the Republican presidential candidate?

did you notice that aside from being a traitor your hero was totally incompetent? silly question. you would have to actually pay attention to reality to notice such things. also ginsburg had the right to freedom of speech & opinion. it doesn't just apply to you & the cult. and lastly the reason that the court needs to be enlarged & reformed is because of the ridiculous partisanship which is resulting in horrible decisions that are hurting everyone. too often they are not willing to do what is right.

• Like 1

Actually, I'll be at home enjoying my life on Saturday. The cesspool called Washington, D.C.  is the last place I would want to spend a Saturday afternoon.

i guess the trump asspartment complex where you spend all of your time will be more to your liking.

• Like 1

No, we'll leave the coup attempts to people like Gen. Mark Milley, John Brennan, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, and James Clapper. They have more firsthand experience in those endeavors.:dodgy:

there is only 1 problem with your statement. it is a total lie as none of those people have ever plotted a coup against the united states. but someone that you admire has. what was his name again? the guy that is a lying total failure? the guy with orange skin? the guy that leads a cult of morons? oh it's traitor donny trump!

• Like 1

If Bob Woodward and Robert Costa really and truly believed that Trump was such a serious threat to our democracy why did they wait until now to share that information with the American people? Why did they not inform us while Trump was president. Apparently saving that information for their book was more important than saving the country from the evil Donald Trump. LMAO

hey dopey. they have been gathering info from everyone including the stooges that could have stopped him. remember the impeachments? when we could have gotten the traitor out of office? the article that i posted earlier? the 1 of hundreds that you criticized without reading? why do you think that you are such a dope? because you refuse to learn anything at all. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1