US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What's it any of your fucking business anyway?  We'll take care of our country and you take care of yours.

what the fuck is wrong with you (beside everything)? if anyone here should be shut up it's you. you have yet to contribute even 1 post that would actually help anyone or anything!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump droned an evil Iranian general and Democrats and the news media wanted to impeach him. Biden droned 10 innocent Afghans including 7 children and the Democrats and news media yawn.:dodgy:

they made a mistake & admitted it & apologized & offered to give compensation if possible. didn't fox, oan, newsmax, or trump's ass news mention that? when was the last time that your hero admitted to any of his mistakes or 30,000 lies? oh that's right. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, O_U812 said:

OMG, he's reverted back to Babbitt?  He must be getting desperate for excuses.

the dementia is getting worse. but i think that i understand what is happening. since donny traitor can't post on social media anymore he simply sticks his head up his own ass & tells ridge what to post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The same general who told us the training of the Afghan military was going great. And the same general who oversaw the bungled chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan that caused 13 members of the U.S. military to lose their lives. 

while babysitting for your hero.

• Upvote 1

Just proves that Democrats 40 years ago were just as economically ignorant as are present day Democrats.

i know that i am wasting my time again but here goes. READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice to see a photo of a real president who actually could laugh, rather than having to look at the grumpy sourpuss face of the angry incompetent Joe Biden.:cool:

spying1 beats off to pics of guns & people being evicted. you beat off to pics of reagan.

• Upvote 1