US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

17 hours ago, happyone said:

Not true.  While he does not follow your political positions, just because they do not contribute to your agenda, he does post facts on occasion and is provocative in his thinking.  As far as him learning anything from you and your fellow compadres, he is, as a lot of us, are entitled to reject the premise of the articles and thoughts posted by yourself and others as we do have some very viable information and thoughts of our own which differ from yours.  Some of what everyone posts in this forum have merit and some posts have none.  That is where the spirit of respectful debate should come in.  

Maybe we should all take a moderators position, like StnCld does and be respectful to others even though there is disdain and disagreement with that individual.  Chastising or questioning someone being respectful as was done in some posts is in itself disrespectful and serves no purpose other than try to bully.

i respect your opinion because you do read & attempt to contribute information. ridge doesn't. he automatically labels articles as lies without looking past the picture. he can't form an opinion based on the info because not only doesn't he read anything but he refuses to read anything & says that he refuses to read anything over & over & over & over again. he is & will continue to be an idiot that contributes nothing positive until he starts to make an attempt to understand that there is an actual world around him that is trying to work out solutions to obvious problems that are hurting us all including him. while it is true that i have lost patience with him if you read comments from a few weeks ago you will see that i tried to talk sensibly & rationally to him & he answered with his usual crap. there can be no respect for anyone that wants nothing more than to argue about anything & everything all of the time while refusing to ever learn anything at all.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So how do you have a real debate if only one side is allowed to speak?:huh: Oh, I forgot. That's how debates are conducted in Putin's Russia. I guess that's the type debate you're accustomed to, comrade Golfer.:sad:

you've had plenty of chances but you don't know how to debate as you don't know how to face reality. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Del Rio, Texas is being overwhelmed by thousands of illegal immigrants.  The beauty of that though is that Del Rio is a Democrat run city. I guess you get what you vote for. Karma is wonderful. 😏

good. when they become citizens they can vote for dems & you can cry more.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

On Sept.1 General Milley described the errant drone attack on 10 innocent Afghans as a "righteous" endeavor that definitely killed at least one ISIS terrorist. Now we know that the attack killed NO terrorist.  This man is at the top of the Pentagon leadership?  God help us! :cry:

we went over that yesterday. but of course you failed to read as always.

10 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Biden’s vaccine mandate is narrowly targeted toward the 80 million to 100 million American citizens who get up and go to work, while ignoring the 60 million Americans on welfare.

Politics--plain and simple.

vaccines should be mandatory for everyone. leaving out ANYONE allows the virus to hang around & mutate. maybe if congress could stop fighting for 5 minutes a plan could be worked out. but a certain party doesn't like any mandates about anything & continues to get in the way of any progress at all about anything. i think that it is way past the time that we stop blaming biden for everything.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Joe Biden should help the Taliban to keep the airport in Kabul open so that the new peaceful more moderate Taliban can export terrorists to the rest of the world.

they taliban doesn't need to send terrorists here. we already have the proud boys, 3 percenters, & other assorted insurrectionists. or as you would call them picniccers.

Biden just said recently that the world climate is at "code red".  So if Biden can mandate vaccinations and mask wearing because of a health crisis, what is to stop him from mandating  actions to save the world from a climate crisis?:dodgy:

start with the qtrumplicans. there is nothing that could help people that they won't attempt to stop.

If Hillary Clinton read the indictment issued by Special Prosecutor John Durham against attorney Michael Sussmann she might be a bit worried.:cool: 

we can prosecute him as soon as we are done with donny traitor...................................................in about 100 yrs.

Call it what it is — the GOP hate rally                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The so called “Justice for J6” rally, referred to by Scott Dworkin as the “GOP hate rally” and by Meidas Touch as the “domestic terrorist rally” is unfolding in front of the Capitol as we speak. A “yuge” crowd of 200 or...