US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you failed to read the article explaining why your statement isn't true.

Sorry, but I lived through the Reagan years, so I know from personal experience what happened. I couldn't care less about a rewrite of history by a left wing propagandist who is trying to convince me not to believe what I know from my own personal experience.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

poor ridge. why didn't your landlord donny traitor take care of you?

Don't have a landlord. I own my own home which I guess a Russian citizen like you wouldn't understand. How much rent do you pay each month for the little closet that you call an apartment, comrade Golfer?:biggrin:

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

On right-wing media, the idea that Democrats might use the reconciliation to push through a funding bill that includes steps to clean up IRS enforcement and hike taxes on corporations currently paying...

The 80,000 new IRS auditors that the Biden Admin wants to hire will be used to harass and silence political opponents of the Democrats just like the IRS was used by Obama to harass and silence members of the Tea Party.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It's what people like Ridge & his buddies want - A Fascist Nation.

The real threats to American democracy are residing in the White House and Congress right now! Hopefully, we will have fair elections in 2022 and 2024 so that the American people can remove those threats from office.

21 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

The Trump far right ass holes are demonstrating tomorrow at the Capitol.

But only a few assholes

WWW.MSN.COM

The lackluster attendance may be connected to conspiracy theories that the event was a "false flag" or "honeypot" for federal agents to entrap and arrest attendees

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what the fuck is wrong with you (beside everything)? if anyone here should be shut up it's you. you have yet to contribute even 1 post that would actually help anyone or anything!

Not true.  While he does not follow your political positions, just because they do not contribute to your agenda, he does post facts on occasion and is provocative in his thinking.  As far as him learning anything from you and your fellow compadres, he is, as a lot of us, are entitled to reject the premise of the articles and thoughts posted by yourself and others as we do have some very viable information and thoughts of our own which differ from yours.  Some of what everyone posts in this forum have merit and some posts have none.  That is where the spirit of respectful debate should come in.  

Maybe we should all take a moderators position, like StnCld does and be respectful to others even though there is disdain and disagreement with that individual.  Chastising or questioning someone being respectful as was done in some posts is in itself disrespectful and serves no purpose other than try to bully.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but you also have the power to make him sit in the corner & give everyone an occasional break.

So how do you have a real debate if only one side is allowed to speak?:huh: Oh, I forgot. That's how debates are conducted in Putin's Russia. I guess that's the type debate you're accustomed to, comrade Golfer.:sad: