US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because the real truth is that the stuff in the Woodwatd and Costa book is just as phony as the stuff you were posting. Just lies, lies and more lies.  Their book is just an attempt to make money off Trump's name. In two months the book and all the lies contained in it will be totally forgotten.

READ & LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SHUT YOUR FUCKING ASSMOUTH YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ANSWERS ARE ALL RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES BUT YOU REFUSE TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Fuck you, you authoritarian bastard.  You can't handle me confronting your lies and propaganda so you want a Mod to shut me up? What a coward you are, little Russian agent.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN IGNORANT KNOW NOTHING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

No.

MORE PROOF OF YOUR IGNORANCE & STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT ANSWERS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR STFU & GO FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

So 10 innocent Afghans were killed by a drone strike and we're just suppose to apologize and move on with no investigation and no one held accountable for the mistake?  

READ YOU ASSHOLE & GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE ASSPARTMENT & STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

But no one will miss you, comrade Golfer.  And (whatsisname) Larry Elder's pocket change is probably more than you earn in a year.:tongue:

NO ONE WILL MISS ME BECAUSE I"M STILL HERE YOU DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but I lived through the Reagan years, so I know from personal experience what happened. I couldn't care less about a rewrite of history by a left wing propagandist who is trying to convince me not to believe what I know from my own personal experience.

kfjryshfgruiod856jkg,;ldklcio0r-e-s;lzlfp[=h;]glb]e[fm,][epfj][werfmw],fvb]wlkb\]=erg,be=\gklb=gklb-gkb-]kgbe]rlgb-0gk-b

• Upvote 1

Don't have a landlord. I own my own home which I guess a Russian citizen like you wouldn't understand. How much rent do you pay each month for the little closet that you call an apartment, comrade Golfer?:biggrin:

pfqwdp[f=wret2134tghopr4tghprtoghe=rto-gwe=r-otghwerpfqewornfg[cvmn0wqe=r9f0ui-jkc0=q0w-e=fl21\e1`23e-d;qwd]wep-w=egpwt=-og==w3pog54t=-po3vwertgh[w\r=ewe=rgw2eprg

• Upvote 1

The 80,000 new IRS auditors that the Biden Admin wants to hire will be used to harass and silence political opponents of the Democrats just like the IRS was used by Obama to harass and silence members of the Tea Party.

er[pd]er0-kkvvk]fr=i0o[sd]g,b]bp\l]=y5[h[][fd\\\][pnponoikbuiud9wq9yf78e-9u

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The real threats to American democracy are residing in the White House and Congress right now! Hopefully, we will have fair elections in 2022 and 2024 so that the American people can remove those threats from office.

FKVMNTHDUFNJGLOPSLCLGIKFJSUIXIOCVPOB[PHPGLDKSJUXZHXUCIOGVPGH[PGHP[FPODLKKJKZ

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, happyone said:

What is that you say???   Now who should keep up with the real facts!!!

Pelosi Rejects Republican Appointments Capitol Riot Commission | National Review

the qtrumplicans had their chances to do what is right. instead they want to complain while denying reality. also gym jordan's rantings would have added nothing.

• Upvote 1