US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

Only four markets nationwide didn’t see rental prices reach new record highs.

This is what happens when the demon 😈 crats raise the tax on rich

except that taxes haven't been raised yet.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
CANADAFREEPRESS.COM

Dr. Roger Hodkinson: It's all been a pack of lies, PVR tests, fauci, flu season, medical science...

This man speaks the truth 🙌 👏 💯 

hey dopey. the doctor didn't even mention what the hoax was. but if it's covid just keep ignoring reality. when you get sick, can't get a hospital bed, & then die no one will miss you.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

For millions of minimum wage workers, the rent is just too damn high to live in parts of the...

Doesn't look like 0_U812 and golfer06 will be leaving mommy's basement anytime soon

in order to leave anywhere you 1st have to be there. but just keep on living in fantasyland. when you die of covid or a victim of stand your ground laws no one will miss you.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

My cable bill went up two months ago and today I received notice that my trash pick up fee will be increasing because of the business' increased costs primarily from the increase of fuel prices for their trash trucks. I full well expect my auto and home insurance premiums to go up because of the increase in costs for auto parts and home repair supplies. Thank you, Joe Biden.:dodgy:

poor ridge. why didn't your landlord donny traitor take care of you?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.WPTV.COM

If you're in the market for a rental home or apartment, South Florida may be a tough spot to look.

Also the rent is expensive 

1st texas. now florida. qtrumplican governors are really keeping costs down. they'll tell you that & you'll believe them just as you believe all of their other crap.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how many times are you going to ignore the overall situation? the supplies will be distributed evenly to all states. states that actually care about people's health should not be punished because other states won't do what is necessary to stay healthy. pay attention!

That's total bullshit. You distribute medical supplies to where the immediate need is while at the same time replenishing supplies for future needs.  The Biden Administration is just using Covid patients as pawns in a political power play to force Republican governors to comply with his Covid mandates.  That strategy is evil and sick.  Just like they droned an innocent Afghan family of ten including 7 children and then claimed they were ISIS terrorists just to distract from the fact that Biden's incompetence got 13  members of the U.S. military killed.  People in the Biden Administration are just plain evil.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

did you notice that aside from being a traitor your hero was totally incompetent? silly question. you would have to actually pay attention to reality to notice such things. also ginsburg had the right to freedom of speech & opinion. it doesn't just apply to you & the cult. and lastly the reason that the court needs to be enlarged & reformed is because of the ridiculous partisanship which is resulting in horrible decisions that are hurting everyone. too often they are not willing to do what is right.

So why doesn't Justice Clarence Thomas have the same right at Ginsberg, hypocrite?