Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

It seems that Leora planned to get caught bating. It must have been just for RLC ratings since it did not seem to be a seduction. So now with mission accomplished, she gets dressed in the manner that most people would be when entertaining a "Guest" LOL.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It seems that Leora planned to get caught bating. It must have been just for RLC ratings since it did not seem to be a seduction. So now with mission accomplished, she gets dressed in the manner that most people would be when entertaining a "Guest" LOL.

You are right about this, also because Leora has made it clear more than once that she is not interested in him. We see that she treats him more like a friend than a lover or anything else.

• Like 2

All I know, is that guy woke up, and smelled that beautiful fragrance from between the leora's legs, because as you can see, he did not go straight to the bathroom, but directly to her Open Door, and that big smile from her, proves she knew exactly what she was doing, it's no mystery that females can be flirts, and there's nothing wrong with that, and all of this is just my opinion

The question that no one has addressed so far is: Why does the Jerk show no sexual interest in Leora on camera? We saw him try and feel up Malia. We saw him get naked and show Malia his tiny dick while letting his bathrobe open up on the sofa. So why is The Jerk not trying to fuck Leora? The only theory that has been offered so far is that they are "Just friends". Is that intended to mean that Leora would only have sex with someone who was not her friend? Someone please explain this logic? I think that the guy has already seen it all and done it all off camera and has no interest in performing on camera to keep up the ratings. Why would he want to pretend to be interested in her up skirt flashing if he has perhaps seen it many times before? Why would he stop to watch her continue her bate if he has perhaps seen it many times before? This is just a theory, of course, but based upon my experiences of what happens in "Real Life". 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just got home, and I have one question, is it the Leora desire to be caught feeling herself, with the door wide open, now I have no problem with it, if that's her desire

Sometimes she did it even with Malia in the house so I would say yes. She likes the feeling of being caught in the act.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have to keep reminding myself that there are still very uninformed people on this forum; some, who because of age or lack of experience, may never have even seen a naked woman except on their computer screen. Yet, they should have the privilege of sharing their opinion on the forum, however limited. So now, we must bear the burden of being instructed on what constitutes masturbation. They not only have expertise on human sexuality, but they understand, and are able to calculate the field of view of someone who is observing the scene in real time, so as to be able to inform us what that person saw. The genius is that they can accomplish all this from the perspective of their laptop. Quite a fete.