Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

Paul on Skype.

And on screen, without his shirt again! 😄 (See!)

Both cooking at the same time, bet they are making the same thing. 

See, i know i am in a minority here, but this is where i get the most enjoyment now, because she isn't in 'show' mode. Even ironing has to be a show now. But with this here, i DO see the 'old' Leora. Happy and content talking and seeing Paul, not thinking about being 'watched' all the time, not bothered about her cam views. This for me is back to what she used to be. And i know some will laugh and i totally get why they want to see her in regular show mode (And let's face it, right now she is happy to give it to them) but i see more of old Leora here. And it's when Paul is there. Even if it's just on a screen.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

il y a 48 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I can tell ( because I observe and watch Masha much more than Leora as you know ) that Masha is already in the process of the “ next day “ after RLC .. I am delighted if information is correct that Leora is also at the same path by “ helping / learning “ duties at the friends beauty salon / hairdresser whatever it is place .. I agree totally , it only needs someone to “ stumble “ and put the plug off the fuse 😨

Leora can care for herself  and others and she likes what she does.

She’s not stupid so she prepares her life for something else but your patriarchal behaviour wanting to rule her life as you please if not a good image for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul on Skype.

And on screen, without his shirt again! 😄 (See!)

Both cooking at the same time, bet they are making the same thing. 

See, i know i am in a minority here, but this is where i get the most enjoyment now, because she isn't in 'show' mode. Even ironing has to be a show now. But with this here, i DO see the 'old' Leora. Happy and content talking and seeing Paul, not thinking about being 'watched' all the time, not bothered about her cam views. This for me is back to what she used to be. And i know some will laugh and i totally get why they want to see her in regular show mode (And let's face it, right now she is happy to give it to them) but i see more of old Leora here. And it's when Paul is there. Even if it's just on a screen.

Leora is happy with the great love Paul ❤️👸🤴❤️

• Like 3
  • Sad 1