Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

Just now, Brokk! said:

Worse than having another LB? as if one were not enough...I don't make her that stupid.

As Chris said , when you learn her well , you can always escape her master manipulation tactics of deceiving .. people watch her and believe what they see , think out of the box and not driven by the dick’s appetite and maybe can understand whatever is happening better .. 

To make one last comment concerning Paul , it is beyond funny for me to consider Paul someone  more than a friend , except if the majority believes that a guy that visited for a 10 days - two weeks time ( can’t remember ) and will visit again for a short time ( making it then let’s say one month in total of visiting in 2 years time - if he visits in the winter that I highly doubt , he can always visit  anytime nowadays according to the flights from Russia in Prague daily ) can be considered that he is a boyfriend and that Leora has been “ virgin “ and without sex all this time , a woman of 31 years old , single and with a roommate living for 1,5 years and sleeping outside of her apartment dozens of times , well , if Paul wants to be with such a woman and if Leora has no guilts of her Czech’s life behavior , then for sure these two deserve one another 😁😆

• Haha 1