Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No you don't have to elaborate, i know exactly what you mean as you said it many times. I know what you hated, or more specifically who you hated. But she is all alone now, like you and others wish her to be. We will never agree, i don't want any arguing anymore so let's leave it as it is. All that is a distant memory now. It's just Leora by herself bating a lot. New chapter. She herself has removed Malia from her life in several ways that i won't elaborate on either.

I'm far from been argumentative just saying why I think Leora is home more and acknowledge your response until you added more but I agree to disagree  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ste said:

I'm far from been argumentative just saying why I think Leora is home more and acknowledge your response until you added more but I agree to disagree  

Well that's it isn't it. Different viewpoints. So we won't see eye to eye on it, no point therefore in going round in circles, that's all i was really saying. It's history now.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No you don't have to elaborate, i know exactly what you mean as you said it many times. I know what you hated, or more specifically who you hated. But she is all alone now, like you and others wish her to be. We will never agree, i don't want any arguing anymore so let's leave it as it is. All that is a distant memory now. It's just Leora by herself bating a lot. New chapter. She herself has removed Malia from her life in several ways that i won't elaborate on either.

Let’s say that we can agree that Leora “ used “ Malia in an extended way both for her personal and working issues .. it was too obvious after a certain point , that’s why perhaps the negativity of comments when they were “ showtime “ offering to the viewers … I know that we maybe disagree on that and that you still perhaps believe that it was mostly genuine what  we were watching , but in the more than hundred events , I don’t think that can be s maximum of dozen that pure emotional pleasure can be described .. anyway , life is fair as I keep on saying and it always gives back what you do and how you behave .. even now people see a happy Leora , I strongly doubt , for me is a lost Leora , I still believe her plan after Malia is in motion but it is in my humble opinion a plan so as to keep her mind and activities busy so an not experiencing loneliness .. the only positive thing is her gradual involvement with outside work , that’s the best thing she has done since being in Prague .. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say that we can agree that Leora “ used “ Malia in an extended way both for her personal and working issues .. it was too obvious after a certain point , that’s why perhaps the negativity of comments when they were “ showtime “ offering to the viewers … I know that we maybe disagree on that and that you still perhaps believe that it was mostly genuine what  we were watching , but in the more than hundred events , I don’t think that can be s maximum of dozen that pure emotional pleasure can be described .. anyway , life is fair as I keep on saying and it always gives back what you do and how you behave .. even now people see a happy Leora , I strongly doubt , for me is a lost Leora , I still believe her plan after Malia is in motion but it is in my humble opinion a plan so as to keep her mind and activities busy so an not experiencing loneliness .. the only positive thing is her gradual involvement with outside work , that’s the best thing she has done since being in Prague .. 

It's very simple actually. On the first part - No, of course i learned (too late perhaps) that the whole thing with Malia was a show, but it was one i still enjoyed seeing. The difference is this - I and some others liked having Malia there, others didn't like her at all. Simple as that, just like many didn't like Paul around. Malia being there WAS the problem for some, because it wasn't Leora on her own. It's a clear cut as that.

I don't think at all that she misses her, but what i see now is someone who is filling her time with shows and little else, and i just don't see it as healthy for her. And no, i don't think, deep down, she is happy either. She wavers in and out of zones. That's why i said when i see her with Paul, like the other day on Skype, that is her at her most natural and happiest. I'm sure i will be told i'm wrong to think or to look at it this way, but this is how i personally see it. And did she use Malia? Yes of course she did. 

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

True, but at least she tried something new even if it was outside her comfort zone.

Oh without a doubt and she definitely DID enjoy it, right to the end. No one ever expected her to even try stuff like that, let alone actually get into it. Malia gave her some massive orgasms for sure, that part of it was real. But she was never going to go further than what we saw. Trouble was, we didn't know this, that she was only going to go so far. But those nights between her and Malia were for me personally, what made me carry on watching rlc. It made it worthwhile. But many didn't like it, it just had to be her alone, so it's swings and roundabouts.

• Like 3