Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe she has found another one and she’s currently at baby steps getting to know him and she might has managed to hide it from anyone and actually no one knowing it .. after all , how can we know if there’s no one so as to she share anything ?  

She can barely keep up two relationship...imagine a third.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora is capable of anything. 

Not to that point honestly. She will be a girl full of surprises but if she can't keep two relationships together I don't see how she can keep a third without getting psychologically hurt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Not to that point honestly. She will be a girl full of surprises but if she can't keep two relationships together I don't see how she can keep a third without getting psychologically hurt.

What i meant was her life is so complicated already, she is very capable of making it even worse. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora is capable of anything. 

That woman has the power  to do what she wants take a look  at us watching  her she controls  it all but I must admit even I am tired  of wanking to same she needs to bring a male in to the show even it might be paul be better if it was chris

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She can barely keep up two relationship...imagine a third.

I don’t say she has two … we can say that either Paul is out of the picture as a boyfriend and just a friend or the other guy is also just a friend .. the point is that it looks to me kind of strange knowing so many personal things about her when there’s no one that she shares this info ( i don’t believe when she speaks to people on the phone that she reveals things about her personal love life , we can’t also see or know to who she messages , except of course she has a ( some ) forum member (s )  that she shares her personal stories concerning things she does outside the apartment which would come as a total controversy of being a woman that her wish is to hide completely her private life ) 

2 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

That woman has the power  to do what she wants take a look  at us watching  her she controls  it all but I must admit even I am tired  of wanking to same she needs to bring a male in to the show even it might be paul be better if it was chris

Well if she gets what she really wants, then Paul will be there at some point. Until then, it will only be regular bates, and a clickbait scenario with Douche. Nothing would happen, but the 'will they won't they' plan would be there. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Worse than having another LB? as if one were not enough...I don't make her that stupid.

Surely no one can be as gullible as he is! Surely not!!

But my comment was just a general one, how she can easily create problems rather than solve them. Not about anyone in particular. Blimey, she nearly started a fire in the LR earlier for example!