Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This is how it started in the old apartment. She started peeking at the camera. I told others she was doing t and I was rebuffed on it. Then it was happening more and more until it became obvious to all that is exactly what was happening.

She is doing it more in the last week or so, and the build up to the show starting has got longer as well.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Trouble is Jugg, there's little else she's doing with her time at home. People are seething at me for saying it, but for me it's there.

Well, I am full service bro. Been on both sides of that coin. We can all love her and still give our opinions. But, it has to be measured. I'm not doing that "she gives the finger" shit any more 🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, I am full service bro. Been on both sides of that coin. We can all love her and still give our opinions. But, it has to be measured. I'm not doing that "she gives the finger" shit any more 🤣

Of course. I see it as 'Feedback', not criticism. And right now, my simple fear is her backing herself into a corner, where it becomes a full show, all the time of some sort. With Paul, with Malia, you had 50% her playing (Sex, bates, dance, tease etc), then the other 50% with her just being 'Everyday' (Chatting, laughing, annoyed, shoulder to cry on, watch TV together etc etc). Now she's alone, and that first 50% is all that's there, it could fast become 100%. And that is what worries me. How she can become the persona itself. And i am being as kind and thoughtful as humanly possible here.

Right now, she's top of the tree, top views, adulation, attention from her phone.....But for how long does it last? That she forgets what, who, why. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Of course. I see it as 'Feedback', not criticism. And right now, my simple fear is her backing herself into a corner, where it becomes a full show, all the time of some sort. With Paul, with Malia, you had 50% her playing (Sex, bates, dance, tease etc), then the other 50% with her just being 'Everyday' (Chatting, laughing, annoyed, shoulder to cry on, watch TV together etc etc). Now she's alone, and that first 50% is all that's there, it could fast become 100%. And that is what worries me. How she can become the persona itself. And i am being as kind and thoughtful as humanly possible here.

Personally, I don't mind if she spends 100% of her day frigging herself silly.

• Haha 2