Leora - Home Activities #56

Slipper Guyquad

53 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

The more frequent you masterbate the longer you need to get satisfaction is she becoming a nympho.

When you don’t have a satisfied love life ( does she have at all ?  ) , this is what it is going always to be .. endless masturbations , exactly as when she was in Russia with Paul , a complete unsatisfied sexual life and the masturbations were always the alternative to keep herself pleased .. the difference is that while in Russia , she knew exactly things about her life , her partner , still of course , “ stuck “ in the cameras world in a conservative and with lots of traditions country .. the move in Prague opened her mind , the western way of life , the freedom , the possibility being in one of the most beautiful European capitals  , alongside Budapest and Prague , the capitals of erotical life .. still , all this new lifestyle , she has chosen not to share it with her fans and generally the RLC subscribers , her loneliness is remarkable but kudos to her and endless 👏👏 because she is succeeding what matters the most .. that is to keep apartment viewership and attention whenever she is there and she does it easily simply because she knows how to control the audience like no one else can .. as long as this happens , all criticism , opinions and whatever , she will be able to absorb and continue the same .. but as slipper says , for how long more since she’s alone in this apartment ?? 

54 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No disputes here. But some suggestions might help. Paint or iron or cook or exercise or sit on the balcony nude. Those are fun

I was just going to say that. Take up painting again or something! She has always been my favorite!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I was just going to say that. Take up painting again or something! She has always been my favorite!

Got a glimpse at one of her paintings when she was in Russia of an outdoor scene. It looked pretty good and I sent a message to her social media at the time (who knows if she read it) telling her she should sell her paintings to RLC viewers. I'm sure that would be a big breach of contract and could give away her identity, so not good. I was hoping she would put them for sale at a site we could access and buy them there, but I see the issues she would face.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When you don’t have a satisfied love life , this is what it is going always to be .. endless masturbations 

It seems to me that this forums esteemed, and self appointed psychologist, is speaking from his own personal experience. Regarding ones love life. 😏

In my opinion, you just might be a bit immature, to be able to predict the rest of the worlds faults. When you have walked in Leora's footsteps, which include the trials, and tribulations, plus her early childhood experiences. For the same amount of time that she has.

Then you might be in a position to critique her life style, and the decisions that she has made, and will continue to make. Living her life as she sees fit. It is her tour, and her life. 😉 

Perhaps she should turn the cameras around, so that she can suggest what those, that are on the other side of the camera, should be doing to meet her idealistic point of view !   😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Got a glimpse at one of her paintings when she was in Russia of an outdoor scene. It looked pretty good and I sent a message to her social media at the time (who knows if she read it) telling her she should sell her paintings to RLC viewers. I'm sure that would be a big breach of contract and could give away her identity, so not good. I was hoping she would put them for sale at a site we could access and buy them there, but I see the issues she would face.

I would buy any of her paintings just to wank over them  my grandson does painting by numbers but he can't  find 69 I can as I chase is granny upstairs

• Haha 1