B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello everyone, I hear that NO NO no WAY NANA and Krazy Karol spent over 12 hours out of the villa yesterday with that d!ckhead Fior and returned home quite a bit tipsy and yet there is not anything said about it by any of you.  Do you all just not care about anything with RLC anymore or what?  I would be slinging emails at RLC so fast it would make their heads spin.  You all say it's boring and it's the worst RLC ever, yet you do absolutely nothing about it.  This Fior character needs to knock off this carting the girls out of the villa whenever he wants to spend time with them.  Nelly & Bogdan should have been sh!t canned a long time ago!!

What's your problem Harley?...You shouldn't even care! Fior picks them up at the villa, drops them off somewhere, picks them up again later, and brings them home...

Now we both know we're both speculating here...but I bet my house, car and all my worldly possessions that my speculation is a damned sight nearer the truth than yours...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What's your problem Harley?...You shouldn't even care! Fior picks them up at the villa, drops them off somewhere, picks them up again later, and brings them home...

Now we both know we're both speculating here...but I bet my house, car and all my worldly possessions that my speculation is a damned sight nearer the truth than yours...😏

They spent the day on tourist locations in Barcelona and the vicinity. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi really, at least, friendly with Nana. That show that Radi isn't anti-social, she just didn't like some B1 girls. Good for Radi.

Radi, the twins, Nana and Karol all chatted for ages last night for quite a while on the twins balcony...I think the vibes in B4 right now are pretty good...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi really, at least, friendly with Nana. That show that Radi isn't anti-social, she just didn't like some B1 girls. Good for Radi.

I agree .. it is also now established that Radi needs time to open to others .. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Radi still had hopes to come back to B1.

I think that the big heavy suitcase that she brought 2-3 days ago was the final indication that all signs showed that her home from now on would be the villa . She was just finally today making up the  place , I am sure in a few days time ,this will be a really nice and personalized decorated room , a place that she would feel really like her home as her room in B1 ☺️

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that the big heavy suitcase that she brought 2-3 days ago was the final indication that all signs showed that her home from now on would be the villa . She was just finally today making up the  place , I am sure in a few days time ,this will be a really nice and personalized decorated room , a place that she would feel really like her home as her room in B1 ☺️

she should be packing to leave after being here for 10 months, just shows that RLC are having trouble getting replacements, which could be why there is so much tent bating

41 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she should be packing to leave after being here for 10 months, just shows that RLC are having trouble getting replacements, which could be why there is so much tent bating

As we saw today , it isn’t so difficult anymore bringing the girls from Russia .. I think Radislava is on the same course like Gina .. perhaps Barcelona will become the RLC Hub like the Russian apartments and  they might be slowly recruiting tenants who wish to stay permanently .. let’s see..

One last comment for today .. if the unthinkable happens and Fiora hooks up with Radislava , this will be some incredible watching moments .. somehow I see it as a very possible scenario .. can’t wait for Radi to return in B1 , get to know the girls and see the development .. winter is coming and looks really promising with the recent girls addition , excellent ☺️😇

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One last comment for today .. if the unthinkable happens and Fiora hooks up with Radislava , this will be some incredible watching moments .. somehow I see it as a very possible scenario .. can’t wait for Radi to return in B1 , get to know the girls and see the development .. winter is coming and looks really promising with the recent girls addition , excellent ☺️😇

At least someone believes in Santa and gets his Christmas wish. 😉 If it happens. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

At least someone believes in Santa and gets his Christmas wish. 😉 If it happens. 🙂 

My fame  preceeds me as one of the most positive thinking guys here 😂🤣😂🤣 Girls are apartment free , I am wishes free 😁 the more insane would be ( since Olivia is a master and endless talker 😛 ) that Radi  likes both Olivia and Ulyana and also helping Harley a bit with her ex room .. this is what I call obsession 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

i think its better if fiora stay with her creepy guy or fior and let radi alone

• Like 2