B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think its better if fiora stay with her creepy guy or fior and let radi alone

Fiora can fuck any other guy if she wants , I think she wants her pleasure , this guy most probably is giving this to her but she’s a truly RLC professional and won’t hesitate to please the subscribers .. Fiora and her incredible flexibility and being completely horny when she let go , a duo of her and Radislava can be one of the most sensational and erotical things we might ever get the chance to watch  .. Martina and Nelly had been a wild and passionate sex duo  , these two can tease for hours , lick and touch for the whole night , kiss everywhere and create orgasms to one another and they won’t be using any toys for penetration or fingers .. just a game of senses and emotions of the moment and then you will see how red hot the forum will get 😉😉😉😋😋

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I can see better with purple light than nv.

It is still annoying .. at least she isn’t using ( neither does to be fair currently ) this stupid bulbs lighting that they put on the bed at times which “ kills “ any good visibility . 

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Fiora can fuck any other guy if she wants , I think she wants her pleasure , this guy most probably is giving this to her but she’s a truly RLC professional and won’t hesitate to please the subscribers .. Fiora and her incredible flexibility and being completely horny when she let go , a duo of her and Radislava can be one of the most sensational and erotical things we might ever get the chance to watch  .. Martina and Nelly had been a wild and passionate sex duo  , these two can tease for hours , lick and touch for the whole night , kiss everywhere and create orgasms to one another and they won’t be using any toys for penetration or fingers .. just a game of senses and emotions of the moment and then you will see how red hot the forum will get 😉😉😉😋😋

im sorry but fiora with her bf looking like count dracula and olivia with her daniel dont do it for me so i just have not to watch  them and stop complaining

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im sorry but fiora with her bf looking like count dracula and olivia with her daniel dont do it for me so i just have not to watch  them and stop complaining

That’s why we have the choice ☺️ It is great that you know what you like and what you don’t . 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

maybe some ppl like to watch fiora doing a rim job to the count dracula

dracula defend GIF

48 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe some ppl like to watch fiora doing a rim job to the count dracula

dracula defend GIF

I am not a Fiora fan but she’s for sure a very sensual woman , she likes to dominate and be dominated by both sexes .. let’s have a bit patience and then we can see how this stay will be for her .. Radi / Fiora , still a dream match for my personal taste 😋😋