Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #2

Noldus

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

ummm...... fuck yes if shes hot :)

All comes down to if everyone involved is comfortable and confident in their relationships and the situation. In this case after watching Masha and Sasha for the last year I could say fairly confidently this is something they've been seeking out and would have discussed at length the ramifications. 

In my experience (been in the swinging lifestyle), it takes a strong, stable relationship to survive being in the lifestyle.  Based on body language that I have seen since the event, there is No negative issues with these 2 couples.  I agree with denizenkane that Masha & Sasha are confident in this.  They went into this with eyes wide open.

If anyone is curious why I might know something about swinging, I started swinging in 1999 and also worked at a swing club (3 parties every week) for a year and a half.

Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Maybe Nelly and Bogdan would like to come for a few days in Italy just to check what they have done with the apartment::). I'm just throwing the idea out there :angel:.

In my opinion Nelly does not want to share her Bogdan.

I might be wrong. Since 2 month i have seen so much unpredicatable events in RLC

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In my opinion Nelly does not want to share her Bogdan.

I might be wrong. Since 2 month i have seen so much unpredicatable events in RLC

Yeah they've never given any indication that they might be interested in something like that, even when they had that wild party in Italy with Polina, Nelly's bridesmaid and the lesbian couple. I was just having a little fun.

16 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't know where are you from but in France there there is a huge naturist village inside a city called the cap d'adge. It's the biggest swingers place in the world. I can garantee there are a lots of couple with BMW X5 or Porsche Cayenne, and lots of them have a real family life

There are no correlation between family, money and swinger.

There might be a lot of swinging there but swinging and naturist or nudist are two different things.  Some nudists are very insecure when it comes to that.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

There might be a lot of swinging there but swinging and naturist or nudist are two different things.  Some nudists are very insecure when it comes to that.

I was talking about the place Le Cap d'adge. It's very specific. This is primary a naturist village but there are a huge  numbers of swingers

http://www.capdagdeinfo.com/swingers/

• Upvote 1

Sasha/Masha are the only swingers of RLC. I don't see any other couple, past or present, wanting to go that far. The closest that MIGHT have done sexual things with another person or couple is Alina/Anton, and even with them I'm not so sure.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sasha/Masha are the only swingers of RLC. I don't see any other couple, past or present, wanting to go that far. The closest that MIGHT have done sexual things with another person or couple is Alina/Anton, and even with them I'm not so sure.

Nina and Kira did a threesome

Last week Vanessa / Thomas had guests and had a weird relationship with them. I am sure if the blond guy was not an idiot something could happened

Before them Carla and Mario had a great potential

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Nina and Kira did a threesome

Last week Vanessa / Thomas had guests and had a weird relationship with them. I am sure if the blond guy was not an idiot something could happened

Yes and I was really hoping for some lesbian action between Vanessa and the female guest. And it seemed like Thomas didn't mind.