Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #2

Noldus

LOL  I don't think I said that :)  But as I am not showing my ass on a voyeur site, I don't think that my personal stats are of any interests to the people here.  But I can share them with you in private if you are interested.  You know how PM works :)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like they came pretty close to a threesome with that Italian girl so you never know (in fact Sasha did some pretty heavy groping with her on the couch one night).

I don't think the girl would go for it, but I think Masha would be up for a romp with the guy.

Sasha and Masha were talking on Skype with his friend in Russia. They were talking about Rome. On how traveled to Naples. They visit museums and go on excursions.
Sasha tells to his friend about the Italians. They talk about the weather in Russia and in Italy. Compare the purity of the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas. 
Sasha said that he is studying the Italian language, but it is given to him hard. Masha spends much time with their Italian friends and Sasha teaches language alone.
Sasha tells his friend that Masha's mother delighted with Rome. Her really enjoyed in Italy.
In the morning they eat porridge with fruit and Sasha like it. Eat a porridge in the morning and you'll have a big dick. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Sasha et Masha parlaient sur Skype avec son ami en Russie. Ils parlaient de Rome. Sur la façon voyagé à Naples. Ils visitent des musées et des excursions.
Sasha dit à son ami sur les Italiens. Ils parlent du temps en Russie et en Italie. Comparer la pureté de la Méditerranée et de la Baltique mer. 
Sasha dit qu'il étudie la langue italienne, mais il lui est donnée dur. Masha passe beaucoup de temps avec leurs amis italiens et Sasha enseigne la langue seule.
Sasha dit à son ami que la mère de Masha ravi avec Rome. Son vraiment apprécié en Italie.
Dans la matinée , ils mangent de la bouillie avec des fruits et Sasha comme elle. Mangez une bouillie le matin et vous aurez une grosse bite. :biggrin:

merci a vous qui apparemment parle le russe et l'italien aussi en plus de l'anglais