Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she's looking to be a permanent resident then she has a 5 year wait.  The only thing I can't figure is how she's getting around the Visa System to mange to stay in one place. 

Logic shows if Malia got picked off and deported then Leora should have the same.  The Visa System has rules to follow and they apply to all.  She must be on her knees at the Consulate blowing someone to let her stay.

When I posted earlier and quoted your commented , that’s exactly what I was expecting to read , knowing that you often post the rules 😉 Good job mister 😎

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she's looking to be a permanent resident then she has a 5 year wait.  The only thing I can't figure is how she's getting around the Visa System to mange to stay in one place. 

Logic shows if Malia got picked off and deported then Leora should have the same.  The Visa System has rules to follow and they apply to all.  She must be on her knees at the Consulate blowing someone to let her stay.

I believe I have read here in the past that Leora had a friend at the Consulate and he got her some sort of special visa. That Leora had told Malia to talk to this person but she never got around to it.

This might not be 100% right but it's what I believe I read a while ago.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I believe I have read here in the past that Leora had a friend at the Consulate and he got her some sort of special visa. That Leora had told Malia to talk to this person but she never got around to it.

This might not be 100% right but it's what I believe I read a while ago.

Very interesting information and I also had no idea . It gets more and more interesting considering that Leora has moved to Prague and already one of her early friends ( the so called Dennis is living in Czech Republic ) , this information now that she has a friend , I don’t even know then if at the end Leora suggested RLC to continue her job in Prague which is completely different than the general belief info that we got that RLC seek  her immediately after the “ closing “ of the Russian apartments and offered her a “ not possible to deny “ contract in order to continue .. well , there will be a time that it will all be revealed 😉☺️😌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting information and I also had no idea . It gets more and more interesting considering that Leora has moved to Prague and already one of her early friends ( the so called Dennis is living in Czech Republic ) , this information now that she has a friend , I don’t even know then if at the end Leora suggested RLC to continue her job in Prague which is completely different than the general belief info that we got that RLC seek  her immediately after the “ closing “ of the Russian apartments and offered her a “ not possible to deny “ contract in order to continue .. well , there will be a time that it will all be revealed 😉☺️😌

I forget who it was but I believe he picked it up on the translators. 

I do not recall noticing anything mentioned in regards to her having a friend at a consulate there, but I do recall noticing it being mentioned in a thread and being made aware of in a pm as well, that she knew of someone there that was supposed to be an attorney that she had recommended that her friend Malia consulted regarding it being discovered that a visa that she had been issued had expired and she had supposedly been given a directive to leave the country by a certain date there.

I also recall noticing it being mentioned in a thread and being made aware of in a pm as well, that Leora had applied for and was apparently approved for and issued a temporary resident visa before ever relocating there as part of a process to be able to eventually achieve a permanent resident status there.

So if her friend Malia had also applied for a temporary resident visa for there as well, apparently the visa she was approved for was for a period of time quite a bit less than the visa that Leora had been approved for and issued. Since there was a likelihood that there was no intention on Malia being there as long as she ended up being there, which was probably related to travel restrictions being implemented within a couple of months after her arrival there, and she had probably only requested being approved for a certain amount of time when an application had been submitted for her to acquire a visa to be able to go there to begin with, and the amounts of time that each of their temporary resident visa's were approved for, were probably the differences between the visa's that each of them had applied for.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

What if LB is Russian and works at the Russian consulate... now the plot thickens can anyone else connect the dots.

Too much exaggerating speculations 😃🤣 from the “ we don’t even know if Leora has felt the size of a male reproductive organ since two years “ to another possibility being the guy that you suggest 😨🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1