Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

Her sleep pattern is knackered right now if you notice, she is too often sleeping for just 2, 3 hours then unable to get back, this happened today, eyes keep opening for ages. But she doesn't help herself by constantly grabbing the phone as soon as, which is then why she is in bed now later than she has been, especially if she has nothing to go out for, now Malia isn't around to chat too, to hang out with. She was telling Paul about this earlier. And this is what i was saying - She's filling too much of her time with nothing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul ❤️

It would be a major disappointment if Paul is being played by Leora and hiding him the truth or anything concerning her life . Except of course she has explained  to him and he knows everything of her life in Prague ( as it should always be …) 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It would be a major disappointment if Paul is being played by Leora and hiding him the truth or anything concerning her life . Except of course she has explained  to him and he knows everything of her life in Prague ( as it should always be …) 

I firmly believe the latter has always been the case, maybe not 100%, but close enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think dennis can please leora cuz leora pink dildo is bigger than dennis, so only chris can give her a good pounding

Tickets please for Prague if I can keep this,Hard on I'm  on my way and I ain't joking  I'm so excited  by your and Jim's comments  fucking hell I'm  wanking now jobs fucked     another day I hope

13 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Tickets please for Prague if I can keep this,Hard on I'm  on my way and I ain't joking  I'm so excited  by your and Jim's comments  fucking hell I'm  wanking now jobs fucked     another day I hope

u seems very excited, i hope u are not going to make a smith of yurself

Puss In Boots Oops GIF

11 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Could someone  please send me a photo  of patou  wife just something  to put in bathroom 

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Do you have proof that Denis is coming this evening, the only proof that I could read is with his toothbrush out and I cannot see it or it is hidden.

Or it's a simple intuition

That's the clue, she has no other reason to take it out of the drawer and place it in the holder next to hers. And she did exactly the same thing 2 weeks ago, the night before he turned up. It is there if you look closer. It may be tomorrow, may be tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1