Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's the clue, she has no other reason to take it out of the drawer and place it in the holder next to hers. And she did exactly the same thing 2 weeks ago, the night before he turned up. It is there if you look closer. It may be tomorrow, may be tonight.

Don't ever underestimate women in general and Leora in particular. Denis may well visit, but I would not put it past her to put the toothbrush on show knowing what affect it would have on many people.

She gets the viewers looking at an empty apartment for hours on end waiting for the prodigal son to return, if that was the case then you have to begrudgingly admire her knowledge of the male thought process, and her wicked sense of humour. 

Whichever way it has had the desired affect! 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't ever underestimate women in general and Leora in particular. Denis may well visit, but I would not put it past her to put the toothbrush on show knowing what affect it would have on many people.

She gets the viewers looking at an empty apartment for hours on end waiting for the prodigal son to return, if that was the case then you have to begrudgingly admire her knowledge of the male thought process, and her wicked sense of humour. 

Whichever way it has had the desired affect! 😁

Very true J, but this was a blink and miss it moment, which i very nearly did!

I know she's cunning (Lord, do i know that!), but considering how it happened just after her bate (when she was still not with it!) and also how she says she is restless and having trouble sleeping, the last thing at that point would be "I bet if i do this, that twat SG will fall for it"

I'm sure she hates me, but....!😆

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Very true J, but this was a blink and miss it moment, which i very nearly did!

I know she's cunning (Lord, do i know that!), but considering how it happened just after her bate (when she was still not with it!) and also how she says she is restless and having trouble sleeping, the last thing at that point would be "I bet if i do this, that twat SG will fall for it"

I'm sure she hates me, but....!😆

She also knew that a great percentage of viewers watch her clean up after a bate. I wouldn't bet one way or another.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Time will tell! But there's one thing i can say for sure - He will walk through that door again at some point!

Absolutely !! Without a doubt, and as I said it could well be tonight, but I wouldn't bet money on it, even though it looks stone cold definite. 

• Like 3

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Absolutely !! Without a doubt, and as I said it could well be tonight, but I wouldn't bet money on it, even though it looks stone cold definite. 

Thinking about what you said before, i hope you're wrong simply because she already has the loyal fan base and the views. If she did something like that deliberate or from spite, then that's just mocking fans. And that wouldn't be a particularly nice thing to do, would it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thinking about what you said before, i hope you're wrong simply because she already has the loyal fan base and the views. If she did something like that deliberate or from spite, then that's just mocking fans. And that wouldn't be a particularly nice thing to do, would it.

Like I said mate, the betting odds are strongly in favour of it happening, but favourites have been beaten in the past.

Foreman v Ali;  Ali v Spinks :

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crocodile dundee said:

it comes like every month.
It is he who brings the salary

spacer.png

Where's the resupply of vibrator batteries?

There's a buzz going around that the other ones may be going flat.🙄

• Haha 3