Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

It doesn't matter what Leora does, her fans will watch her apartment no matter if she has visitors or not. and no matter how much Leora bates her fans will never tired looking at her

To an extent, I don't disagree with you. Then again, the next best thing is right around the corner.  Leonie (who was on VH), was a Leora look-alike but with bigger, firm (and natural) boobs, a bit more adventurous, and more skilled in bed (she also got dick).

As for Leora, she's bated in every position imaginable. ...and there are 9 years worth of video on the Internet (that would make a mother proud) that anyone can go back to for instant gratification.

42 minutes ago, Howard said:

I can't decipher whether some of you are pro or anti-Dennis.

With all things said and under consideration, if she can get dick that comes with an emotional attachment, she should go for it.  If you're in a relationship, you know what I mean.  If you are in-between relationships, "sex" is much better when it comes with an emotional attachment.  While I'd rather see her out of the bubble and make a (better) life for herself, at least while she's in the apartment, with this or any dude, she'd get meaningful dick (which would nurture her growth).

We had the 😛🐶 people waiting for over a year to see something between Leora and Malia when already the “ relaxed and cool people “ who know things and situations were only laughing with the “ illusion of hoping “ 👻😂🤣😂🤣

We have now another “ illusion of hoping “ with this long time friend who suddenly , after repeated and repeated and repeated posts here blaming Leora of a “ fake social inside the apartment life “ and living all of the glory and excitement outside and us , the subscribers , being the “ peasants “ and “ victims “ providing her the luxury life with cosmetics , lingerie , tech gadgets and so much more ( cash and cash and cash 💰 above everything ) he started simply like this appearing in an empty and lots of negative comments apartment due to the “ boredom “ of things seen again and again and again for so many years when this “ queen’s fortress “ is a not allowed for anyone else to enter .. 

I am sure that Leora laughs with us all , the peasants , when all of her life is lived , enjoyed and pleased at the maximum level with anything she does outside . I am satisfied whenever this guy is visiting , at least we see something different , even the speculations , the “ red hot “ forum and members who don’t frequently and regularly post suddenly appear to let their opinions be heard , well , I can’t see a stronger indication what the majority of people really want to watch . It is enough of the bates ( yes we want them ) , enough of the loneliness , enough of the repeated again and again and again actions of a woman who - for the color and smell of money - has abandoned all of her life so as to keep her legs spread wide open and feed the 🐶😛 with the pleasure of watching her naked , sucking , licking and all of this … her body 😁 .. 

RLC’s direction and boredom to the rest of the apartments has a big excuse .. and this , in my very humble opinion , is something that has been created by this woman .. why should any of the rest of the girls who reside in Barcelona and they  do the same job like the one that Leora does ,  be the ones to throw parties , invite people  , have  sex in front of cameras , masturbate and do in general so much when the “ CCs’ members “ proclaimed “ Queen of RLC “ gets paid the same or more money than them , lives in a luxury apartment with all of amazing facilities , single , alone , hiding all and keeping all of her outside private life away from the site’s logo “ The private life of other people 24/7 “ .. there  you have it of the current RLC’s status and the gradually and steadily increasing comments of “ disastrous current RLC content “ ..

People will keep on “‘ praising “ , “ defending “ “ arguing “ so as to prevent her image being judged as someone judged Masha in the morning as a “ third class whore “ .. but in the end , what differs these two single ladies apartments ? The one in italy has made the RLC apartment her “ home “ , this is where she lives her life , where she enjoys her cats , her whole world is there , with paintings , decorations , an apartment like any of us have , her own .. the single woman in Rome respects and appreciates the “ private life of other people 24/7 “ .. make the comparisons  

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah! Toothbrush back in the drawer! So plans changed?

Ok. I don't know. Please, don't have done this deliberate....

I don't believe in this. What would be the reason for this? Create threads here on CC? And what would it gain from it? The apartment has been practically empty until now. I doubt that she wanted to "feel the situation" of Denis' eventual visit to a forum that represents the small part of the subscribers on RLC.

• Like 1