Leora - Home Activities #59

pulo filipe

I can't decipher whether some of you are pro or anti-Dennis.

With all things said and under consideration, if she can get dick that comes with an emotional attachment, she should go for it.  If you're in a relationship, you know what I mean.  If you are in-between relationships, "sex" is much better when it comes with an emotional attachment.  While I'd rather see her out of the bubble and make a (better) life for herself, at least while she's in the apartment, with this or any dude, she'd get meaningful dick (which would nurture her growth).

il y a 4 minutes, Howard a dit :

Dennis is US, we would love to be that close to Leora with a little hope of achievement knowing it'll probably for the show.

Regardless, Leora is daring more and more around him showing breast, pussy, almost bating ...

I expect something see trough at a point ... nothing physical, maybe loudly sounds across the appartment.

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

With all things said and under consideration, if she can get dick that comes with an emotional attachment, she should go for it.  If you're in a relationship, you know what I mean.  If you are in-between relationships, "sex" is much better when it comes with an emotional attachment.  While I'd rather see her out of the bubble and make a (better) life for herself, at least while she's in the apartment, with this or any dude, she'd get meaningful dick (which would nurture her growth).

It's not a case of pro or anti, it's the reason why he goes there now. He is literally the only person who can visit, now Malia is no longer around, but despite the relationship being purely platonic, we've already seen elements of clickbait happen (Talking on skype with her tits partly visible, giving quick slight flashes in the apt etc). It isn't just an old friend seeing another old friend, there has to be this 'show' aspect thrown in too for good measure. So, for everyone who thought what happened with Malia was staged and planned, then anything with him is the same. Just because it's a guy rather than a girl doesn't make it real, does it. And when she has a boyfriend anyway in Prague, plus Paul who she is still trying to get to go there all the time, then anything with him, especially one she's known for years and years as nothing more than a mate, can't be seen as anything other than done for cam views. Simple as that really. And quite frankly, i don't think he looks that comfortable when it happens.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's not a case of pro or anti, it's the reason why he goes there now. He is literally the only person who can visit, now Malia is no longer around, but despite the relationship being purely platonic, we've already seen elements of clickbait happen (Talking on skype with her tits partly visible, giving quick slight flashes in the apt etc). It isn't just an old friend seeing another old friend, there has to be this 'show' aspect thrown in too for good measure. So, for everyone who thought what happened with Malia was stage and planned, then anything with him is the same. Just because it's a guy rather than a girl doesn't make it real, does it. And when she has a boyfriend anyway in Prague, plus Paul who she is still trying to get to go there all the time, then anything with him, especially one she's known for years and years as nothing more than a mate, can't be seen as anything other than done for cam views. Simple as that really.

Maybe....maybe they've already banged in his apartment and he is working up the courage to do the same in front of the cameras?  Could that be a possibility? And...whoever she eventually fucks in front of the camera, is she concerned what Paul will think? Or...will she look at it as a teaching opportunity for Paul the next time they hook up? And...what will Malia think???  The fake lezbo nights really meant nothing to her (while Malia always wanted a bit more)?!

It's the RLC soap opera, where twists and turns are around the corner

On a side note, once you've entered the friend zone, it is rare to go beyond that. If he's in the friend zone, he's going home with blue balls after each visit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maybe....maybe they've already banged in his apartment and he is working up the courage to do the same in front of the cameras?  Could that be a possibility?

No. He doesn't live in Prague, and has to travel into the city on the train to see her. So they only ever meet when he comes here.

And as for the Malia bit, yes, i believe that - But it changed after she met her guy, that's when her interest waned. By the end i think she felt used. JMO but it's what i think.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2