US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

58 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is not bullshit---you just cannot accept the truth of the matter---here is what Pelosi said and tried to explain away her statement.--it was intentional misdirection.

The fact is why do you have to pass a bill before the American public gets to know what is in the bill----because once passed, most of the American public assume it is too late---but if presented before it is passed, a lot more Americans would actually get to express their concerns and maybe the bill would be altered.  After all, Congress is supposed to represent the people---but if we do not have a say in what is being legislated, then the people really don't matter and it is all about political power and exerting government will on the people--

Covering for your bitch again.  GQPers seem to have a habit of doing that.  He's a grown-ass man - Let him answer for himself asshole.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And everyday Joe Biden keeps inviting thousands more "dreamers"into the U.S.  So why do Democrat politicians take so much campaign money from corporations? Why did the U.S.Chamber of Commerce endorse Joe Biden in the 2020 election? 

You tell me, clown.  You have all the answers that Happy doesn't supply for your bitch ass.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I can see how you feel that way since Trudeau is still in power!!:biggrin:

Most Canadians are very fucking stupid to keep electing Trudeau, he hasn't done jack shit for the everyday Canadian it's all about kissing the asses of the elites.  Same as America what people see in Trump is beyond me. So many can kiss up to such an asshole.  No Politician gives a rats ass about their citizens. They're all in it for one thing is that fat juicy pension they collect after they're done.

(Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

PFFFFFFFFT!

As long as Donald ( Benito Mussolini ) Trump has anything to do with controlling the Republicans the Dems are safe at Midterms.

Your prediction for the U.S. 2022 election probably has about as much credibility as your prediction for last September's  Canadian election.:tongue:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Canadians are very fucking stupid to keep electing Trudeau, he hasn't done jack shit for the everyday Canadian it's all about kissing the asses of the elites.  Same as America what people see in Trump is beyond me. So many can kiss up to such an asshole.  No Politician gives a rats ass about their citizens. They're all in it for one thing is that fat juicy pension they collect after they're done.

(Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians)

That's because you are too caught up in Trump's personality and don't look closely enough at what he accomplished policy wise for the American people. Also, all you know about Trump is what the news media wants you to know.  Previous to Covid we had a booming economy with rising wages and falling unemployment numbers. Illegal immigration was greatly reduced. Our depleted military was rebuilt. Trade treaties were renegotiated to be more favorable and fair to U.S. workers and businesses. The U.S. became energy independent.  Those are just a few of the accomplishments I can think of right now.

Per an Oct.1, 2021 article posted on Yahoo!News entitled "Biden's approval slumps after a slew of crises: AP-NORC poll". In that poll Biden's approval rating with Black Americans dipped from 86% in July to 64% in September and his poll numbers with Independents dipped from 62% to 38%.:cool:

I first thought this was an April Fools joke, but it's for real.  Joe Biden's nominee for the position of Comptroller of the Currency, Saule Omarova, graduated in 1989 from Moscow State University in Moscow, Russia on the Lenin Personal Academic Scholarship. As Comptroller of the Currency she will regulate the U.S. banking system.  Can you imagine what the Democrats and the news media would have done to Donald Trump if he had nominated this person?  Google the name Saule Omarova to see just how radical this woman is.☹️

• Upvote 1