US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Crews along Southern California's coast deployed skimmers and attempted to corral oil-slicked waters while experts scrambled to protect wildlife.

That's what they get for voting for Joe Biden and Gavin Newsom.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How am I fighting against our republic when I'm trying to keep the Marxists in the Democratic Party from taking control of the country?

That's your opinion, not fact.  If GQP regain power and install Authoritarianism, I don't want to fuckin' here it when they take your pension, SS and medical insurance.  Not one fucking word.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

That's your opinion, not fact.  If GQP regain power and install Authoritarianism, I don't want to fuckin' here it when they take your pension, SS and medical insurance.  Not one fucking word.

And if they try that I will oppose them just as much as I oppose the present authoritarianism of the Democrats.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now the Bolshevik kiddie corps are harassing Sen.Manchin and Sen.Sinema because they actually have the audacity to think for themselves and not blindly follow the party line.:sad:

So their constituents have no right to question them?  I did not see harassment; I saw/heard concern.  Questioning your elected reps does not constitute a "Bolshevik kiddie corp."  In fact, I remember YOU crying about Kinzinger for a fucking month.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

More truth.  Eat it Re-thug-licans.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

White House press secretary Jen Psaki bluntly calls out GOP lawmakers about their spending during the Trump era and their refusal now to raise the national debt limit. Psaki said they...

But all appropriation legislation originates in the House of Representatives and Democrats controlled the House for the last two years of the Trump Administration.