US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A recent poll by OH Predictive Insights found that while Sen. Mark Kelly enjoys 80% approval among Arizona Democrats, the state's other centrist Democratic U.S. senator, Kyrsten Sinema, only enjoys 56%...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Former Vice President Mike Pence has recently been downplaying the horrors of January 6, telling Fox News' Sean Hannity that "the media" wants to "distract from the Biden Administration's failed agenda" by...

• Upvote 1

Marc Pilcher, 'Bridgerton' Emmy winner, dies age 53 of Covid-19 - CNN

WWW.CNN.COM

Marc Pilcher, the award-winning hair stylist and makeup designer who won an Emmy for his work...

This guy was double vaccinated and he died from covid-19, I'm not getting vaccinated is it can't protect you

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Marc Pilcher, 'Bridgerton' Emmy winner, dies age 53 of Covid-19 - CNN

WWW.CNN.COM

Marc Pilcher, the award-winning hair stylist and makeup designer who won an Emmy for his work...

This guy was double vaccinated and he died from covid-19, I'm not getting vaccinated is it can't protect you

your guns won't protect you from it either. but don't worry. no one will miss you.                                                                                                                                                                                                giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wbg7i8rl929wnp9uu0giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wbg7i8rl929wnp9uu0

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2021 at 8:39 AM, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Over here, this is preaching to the choir. But the piece I’m quoting was written by David Brooks in the New York Times. That’s right. Hell has frozen over apparently. I’ll take it. Here’s what he says, after...

Here is the article by David Brooks without the Dailykos commentary.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

When you’re facing a social crisis, it’s time to go big. 

• Like 1