US General Domestic Politics #34 Begins 09/27/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who cares about the response of an ignorant fool like you anyway. You post things from left wing blogs because you have no ideas of your own. You are the hater. It drips out of every word you express on here.  I am thankful to Joe Biden and the fools around him who do his thinking for him. Now the American people are able to clearly see who the Democrats REALLY are. The Democrats will never ever again be able to con the American voters into believing that they are moderates. That game is over.  

although i thought that it wasn't possible your dementia is getting worse

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Who cares about the response of an ignorant fool like you anyway. You post things from left wing blogs because you have no ideas of your own. You are the hater. It drips out of every word you express on here.  I am thankful to Joe Biden and the fools around him who do his thinking for him. Now the American people are able to clearly see who the Democrats REALLY are. The Democrats will never ever again be able to con the American voters into believing that they are moderates. That game is over.  

you've already shown what an asshole you are. no need to post the same nonsense again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You are more insane than Golfer and O_U812. I didn't think that was possible.:tongue:

i would blame Qanon for your delusions but the truth is that you are too far gone even for them. your last working braincell departed a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

90% of Trump supporters have never even heard of Qanon. 

keep telling yourself that but it won't change anything. Qanon or other wacko conspiracy theories are all you have as the truth is too painful for you to face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

But you are the bully. 

here is some advice for you. when you have nothing more than a stupid answer that has nothing to do with anything just stfu. you have already made a fool of yourself often enough to fill 1,000 lifetimes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1