Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Leora, Malia #3

letsdothis

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

God you're asking a lot for me to think back that far 🤣 Think it was along the lines of, much the same as we have seen 1000's of times before. 😂 She must be on autopilot by now ,😂

Thanks for straining your brain. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

RLC now is a shadow of what it was 5 years ago ! Leora had to left her home to become a web-whore in Prague. The lively shows in all appartements of 2016 are now replaced with Koala bears, very much appreciated due to their disasters last year, but not on this forum. 

RLC is done: Leora, go home to Paul and to your doggie ! Think she misses you very much.

And throw all cams out, start a normal life !  

All is under payment now, so happy earnings all, but no way from me !!! 

RlC is over, get a shovel boys and go and do some real work. 

o

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2021 at 2:40 AM, Lemat said:

RLC now is a shadow of what it was 5 years ago ! Leora had to left her home to become a web-whore in Prague. The lively shows in all appartements of 2016 are now replaced with Koala bears, very much appreciated due to their disasters last year, but not on this forum. 

RLC is done: Leora, go home to Paul and to your doggie ! Think she misses you very much.

And throw all cams out, start a normal life !  

All is under payment now, so happy earnings all, but no way from me !!! 

RlC is over, get a shovel boys and go and do some real work. 

o

Have to agree with a lot of what you say. But I hope she never goes back to that prick...

On 11/12/2021 at 7:34 AM, Monstaschwanz said:

Bad quality

First, let me say right up front, I don't want anyone to be unhappy with what I post. So, if there is ever anything you don't like, by all means, do not download it

Second, if you view a picture or a video at higher than its actual resolution, that is the most common and the quickest way to cause pixelation in a pic or video. So, please don't do that. 

If you don't like what I post, please feel free to search the Internet until you find the videos you like, process them however you prefer and post them yourself. But, I don't see you, or any other complainer, posting anything. 

Maybe you'd prefer the original video.

Leora nude1

(Content No Longer Available)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4