Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Leora, Malia #3

letsdothis

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He said he was selling the address along with some pictures and then he placed his e-mail addy in the post.  So I offed him, he's no longer in the building.  

That is really fair of you to offer an explanation. Most Admins....and Staff don't tend to do this. Saves disruption on the forum.

Kudos to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bigbear said:

That is really fair of you to offer an explanation. Most Admins....and Staff don't tend to do this. Saves disruption on the forum.

Kudos to you.

He tried doing the same thing on our Sister Forum xCamFan.com  and I offed his ass over there as well.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He tried doing the same thing on our Sister Forum xCamFan.com  and I offed his ass over there as well.  :biggrin:

Lol, I bet he's regretting that, now.

By the way, how do you send a PM on this forum? Sounds daft, but I've never seen a link or an icon for the purpose.

Duh! I am blind...Damn!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bigbear said:

By the way, how do you send a PM on this forum? Sounds daft, but I've never seen a link or an icon for the purpose.

Duh! I am blind...Damn!

At the top of the page there is an enveope symbol between the bell notification symbol and your username. Click on enveope and should open and type your message and to who you want to send the PM to.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, bigbear said:

Duh! I am blind...Damn!

Hover over Users profile pic & a pop up box appears, select message there

ScreenShot214.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 12:23 AM, letsdothis said:

Leora und Malia masturbieren mit Dildo in Malias Zimmer

endlich mal wieder eine Ladung Leora Videos, zwar teilweise dir von HOTSCOPES aber GUT!!!!

Hotscopes schaue ich schon lange nicht mehr, die Seite ist schrecklich geworden, selbst bei der Suche öffnen sich Werbefenster, Filme öffnen sich oft garnicht, man muss bis zu 20 mal den Versuch unternehmen

...schreckliche Seite!!!!!! ..und wegen dem extra Werbeblocker installieren möchte ich nicht. Daher NEIN Danke HOTSCOPES und großen Dank an Dich!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2