B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

En mi humilde opinión, esta mudanza de Gina y Bruno en la villa es una mudanza interna y faltan instrucciones de RLC. Faltan N&B, ahora serán los gemelos por algún tiempo, creo que RLC no quería tener camas vacías en la villa y envíe la información a Gina para salvar el apartamento como lo hizo mientras ella también estaba allí o cada vez que aparece (aunque Karol ha sido amable hasta ahora, e incluso Radislava - lo siento Moos en una opinión diferente sobre eso 😬 🙄 - viendo su adaptación paulatina y lenta en su nuevo entorno que empiezo a creer que le gusta cada vez más).

Throughout the year there has been a lot of time with empty rooms and RLC has done nothing to fill them, now the twins leave for two days and immediately Gina and Cesar appear...there's no way to take it....

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you have noticed , since  the incident on New Year’s Day and Daniel having sex with Holly , we haven’t seen anything really extreme in terms of being able to say that there was drug use or anything similar .. maybe some joints every now and then but in the next 4-5 years this will be allowed worldwide like it is happening in Holland , so , let’s wait and see how it is going to be .. a major party is missing from the villa , a party where the rooms will be with guys flirting the girls , new “ Gingers “ giving  blowjobs to future BFs of current now Gina and Bruno couple 😂🤣😂 It is the villa , bring back Tesla and Elian to give the rhythm and the tone to it 😂😂🤓🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩

Happy Role Playing GIF by Hyper RPG

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I still would have prefered to see Aaron and Hannah, even Tereza than be forced to see AGAIN Gina and her bum !  

I prefer NOT watch B4 for two days than see these 2 in that villa ! 

Any 2 from B1 would have been better than these 2.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Throughout the year there has been a lot of time with empty rooms and RLC has done nothing to fill them, now the twins leave for two days and immediately Gina and Cesar appear...there's no way to take it....

Hit the CANCEL button!!

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , this move from Gina and Bruno in the villa it is an internal move and instructions from RLC .. N&B are missing , it will be now the twins for some period , I think RLC didn’t want to have empty beds in the villa and send the info to Gina to save the apartment as she did while she was also there or whenever she appears ( although Karol has been nice so far , and even Radislava - sorry Moos on a different opinion on that 😬🙄 - watching her gradually and slow adaptation in her new environment that I start believing she likes it more and more ) .

I am thinking your humble opinion is indeed correct.   If you stop to think about the implications of all of this, it really does paint a picture of this being an elaborate "show".   Yes of  course, it is a show, and always has been a show ... but I do think RLC wants to portray "real life".  It is their brand identity.  But are they too dumb to realize if they give such instructions to Bruno and Gina, it destroys the idea of "real  life"?   This notion of "it's a show" vs "real life" has always been something that has to be balanced.  But with this move to cover the Twin's vacation, it seems to push the pendulum more toward the "show" side, thus destroying the brand.   Leave the penthouse open.  I bet in real life, 99% of the people who own penthouses, leave them vacant when  they go on holiday (hat tip to EU there).

I suppose some couples in real life get invited along the lines of "hey we are going to be on vacation, if you want to use our penthouse villa to fuck, let us know".   But really.

This is all the more reason, to me, to question everything and only trust what we see on cam.  I don't think we know much  at  all  what happens off cam and  how the interaction between RLC and the cast really works.

Also:  So where exactly are Nelly & Bodgan???

il y a 19 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Je pense que votre humble avis est en effet correct. Si vous vous arrêtez pour réfléchir aux implications de tout cela, cela donne vraiment une image de ceci étant un "spectacle" élaboré. Oui bien sûr, c'est un spectacle, et ça a toujours été un spectacle... mais je pense que RLC veutpour représenter la "vraie vie". C'est leur identité de marque. Mais sont-ils trop bêtes pour se rendre compte que s'ils donnent de telles instructions à Bruno et Gina, cela détruit l'idée de "vraie vie" ? Cette notion de "c'est un spectacle" contre "la vraie vie" a toujours été quelque chose qui doit être équilibré. Mais avec ce mouvement pour couvrir les vacances du Twin, cela semble pousser le balancier davantage vers le côté "spectacle", détruisant ainsi la marque. Laissez le penthouse ouvert. Je parie que dans la vraie vie, 99% des propriétaires de penthouses les laissent vacants lorsqu'ils partent en vacances (coup de chapeau à l'UE là-bas).

Je suppose que certains couples dans la vraie vie sont invités du genre "hé, nous allons être en vacances, si vous voulez utiliser notre penthouse pour baiser, faites-le nous savoir". Mais réellement.

C'est une raison de plus, pour moi, de tout remettre en question et de ne faire confiance qu'à ce que l'on voit en cam. Je ne pense pas que nous sachions grand-chose du tout ce qui se passe hors caméra et comment l'interaction entre RLC et le casting fonctionne vraiment.

Aussi : Alors où sont exactement Nelly & Bodgan ???

Ils viennent d'arriver après trois jours à l'extérieur 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I am thinking your humble opinion is indeed correct.   If you stop to think about the implications of all of this, it really does paint a picture of this being an elaborate "show".   Yes of  course, it is a show, and always has been a show ... but I do think RLC wants to portray "real life".  It is their brand identity.  But are they too dumb to realize if they give such instructions to Bruno and Gina, it destroys the idea of "real  life"?   This notion of "it's a show" vs "real life" has always been something that has to be balanced.  But with this move to cover the Twin's vacation, it seems to push the pendulum more toward the "show" side, thus destroying the brand.   Leave the penthouse open.  I bet in real life, 99% of the people who own penthouses, leave them vacant when  they go on holiday (hat tip to EU there).

I suppose some couples in real life get invited along the lines of "hey we are going to be on vacation, if you want to use our penthouse villa to fuck, let us know".   But really.

This is all the more reason, to me, to question everything and only trust what we see on cam.  I don't think we know much  at  all  what happens off cam and  how the interaction between RLC and the cast really works.

Also:  So where exactly are Nelly & Bodgan???

When i say instructions , let’s say more specific “ employee’s demand “ … RLC demanded / requested from Gina / Bruno to cover the empty B4 beds .. it is like the move of Radislava to the villa , the move from Amira and the villa in B2 last year .. 

We should never forget that these people have “ bosses “ , “ supervisors “ , even if there are things that they don’t like , at the end there’s someone who pays them and if they don’t like , they can always quit .. of course , this raises many questions of how “ truely “ and “ really “ the tenants are to do as they wish .. I still believe that the couples concept like in Prague for example ( Linda / Tibor - Kitty / Smith - Mirukawa / Dantez ) they have complete freedom of their actions ( also Martina / Alberto ) in comparison to more controlled COV / GOV projects , but in case of any request from the bosses , they should also “ obey “ .. anyway , I find it pretty exciting that Gina / Bruno are back , on the contrary of many here  who don’t agree …

For me , this place should be a nearly everyday different excitement atmosphere , good vibes , happiness , smiles .. the use of the pool , the gym , the garden , it should be all about invitations to friends , funny event nights playing cards , adult games , alcohol flow , flirting , sex .. it should be a continuous ( ok let’s say 60-70% of week days ) happenings week and not this miserable approach of “ do nothing “ like we see at Leora’s place for example .. come on , it is a villa , free rent and facilities .. my goodness .. 

• Like 1