B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

That’s why it is nice that we have Gina and Radislava that they are currently living in Barcelona .. we have already seen a great change with Gina getting her own place , it took though many years till she reaches this point .. we might get the same with Radislava .. this is the only model that works great , you can see also in Rome and with Masha’s apartment , the locals are always the ones that can revive in a way the good old RLC , with the real  friends they have at their residing cities , the new people that they meet and won’t disappear as long as they abandon RLC ( which is what usually happens with the GOV in Barcelona ) .. let’s see how this new B1 idea will work out . 

Have you seen Radislava with someone else other than russian speaking participants? Because i have not. They are all living in some kind of bubble. Only themselves, their russian friends and no one else. That's pretty boring. I have been living and studying in Paris for almost three years. I've met so many different people from different countries. That was the best thing of living abroad. If i wanted to live with the same people from home, why would i live thousands of miles from there. No logic.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Have you seen Radislava with someone else other than russian speaking participants? Because i have not. They are all living in some kind of bubble. Only themselves, their russian friends and no one else. That's pretty boring. I have been living and studying in Paris for almost three years. I've met so many different people from different countries. That was the best thing of living abroad. If i wanted to live with the same people from home, why would i live thousands of miles from there. No logic.

I have seen a black guy visiting her some weeks ago .. her mother twice .. another man who slept next to her .. i have heard her talking to a bank employee in Spanish  ( trying to hide giving personal data to her through the phone ) … we all know that she’s a very difficult  person to trust but as soon as she feels comfortable , she is generous .. 

I would  love to see more of her social circle in Barcelona , but who tells us that when she joined  RLC , she was only “fresh “ arrived in Barcelona from Russia ( a year or a bit more , trying repeatedly to enter RLC to work ) and she hadn’t the time to establish a circle of friends like others ( part of her not so open character ) .. 

I totally  agree and understand your comment about Paris , I lived permanently in Vienna , Austria for almost  18 months and I made some great friendships in a really short time and also met uncountable people .. but my character is very social and I love to interact with people , going out in cafes , bars , clubs , arranging home evenings or weekends like the ones that Gina has ( friends then that could bring their friends that I don’t  know and so on ) .. it is a matter of what you want to do in life and how social you are .. we had at times tenants that have been like  this but unfortunately , the more people and guests they were inviting , the more the bad comments they would gather ( whores , sluts , drug  dealers , boy toys , losers and the list is endless ) from members of this site here , jealous people or miserable ones who couldn’t accept the fact there are people who can be with the women that they want to have but they could  never get a chance , the majority of them has been affected  , but .. women like Gina and Masha for example at the current RLC roster have decided either to close their eyes and ears and not care of what’s written  here or simply manage to ignore everything negative because they are too confident and dynamic persons that don’t her affected of bullshit  comments here..  and thanks to them we have seen the parade of guests the last year by Gina and of course the endless guests in Masha’s place .. but at the end , with  the exception of few guests , I hardly ever have read any praise for any of the people that don’t hesitate to appear on cameras .. it is like that their lives are ours  and we should decide  who they should have as friends , who they should invite home  again and not kick them out instantly  and so on , who they should fuck and when , in which room , with condom on not , with lights or NV since they “‘have the obligation “ to perform at the right  camera angle , etc etc etc .. 

Radislava reads this forum as part of her daily routine “ to do list “ and although she has improved of not being affected of the negative comments here and don’t get overexcited with  the positive ones , she still has trusting issues obviously as a person in order to see her more socializing with people outside of RLC . I would not be surprised at all if in the future she gets an apartment for herself , like Gina .  

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

There is a high probability that they have friends there, probably for a long time, considering how often some of them have been there on "vecation".

The fault lies in the GOV concept. The girls make as little as possible, and it's pretty clear that bullshit shows already make the money they want, so why should they actually get involved in the project for real. The bubble as you call it only exists in the appartments, where the residents try to show as little private life as possible and end up doing exactly the opposite of what RLC used to be.