B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

His sources maybe wrong but Karol is very flirtatious with Bogdan I hear

Karol flirts Bogdan ??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Β 

Is this a joke that comes from the last celebrating episode Β of β€œ Friends β€œ ??? Please tell your source to wear glasses when he watches , he gives you the wrong info and instead of being him the ridiculous one , you take all the blame Β ..Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...but it's a huge luxury apt up in the hills with great great views and a pool, and change of scenery...

I won't watch them ... Anyway, I already predict a major fight ( for the show) between them ... I wrote to RLC about their move ... Expecting a response but I doubt I will have one...Β 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who gives a f@ck, all these apartments intermingling with each other totally takes away any and all realism!!Β  You have cam models going from one cam studio to the next.....so sad!!

P.S.Β  It's a house by the way!

It's a villa, actually...πŸ˜‰

• Sad 1

il y a 20 minutes, menouscope2015 a ditΒ :

POURQUOI doivent-ils venir en B4 ?? Ils ont dΓ©jΓ  leur propre appartement ! Gardez-les lΓ , nous n'en avons pas besoin et ne voulons pas les voir !!Β  ??

Ils devaient prΓͺter leur logement aux autres SDF qui les accompagnent ( FrΓ¨re de Bruno et sa compagne qui n'ont pas tarder Γ  prendre possession du lit dans l'appartement )Β 

sans comper les autres accompagnateurs ( ZAC et le reste de la bande )

• Sad 1

In my humble opinion , this move from Gina and Bruno in the villa it is an internal move and instructions from RLC .. N&B are missing , it will be now the twins for some period , I think RLC didn’t want to have empty beds in the villa and send the info to Gina to save the apartment as she did while she was also there or whenever she appears ( although Karol has been nice so far , and even Radislava - sorry Moos on a different opinion on that πŸ˜¬πŸ™„ - watching her gradually and slow adaptation in her new environment that I start believing she likes it more and more ) .

Β 

With B5 ( especially Timur and Tereza ) having the villa as a complete β€œ forbidden to visit territory β€œ , the same going for the B2 girls and the B1 girls who just joined , it is a rather easy move and totally explainable .. Bruno is back to the β€œ place that his legend started being creating β€œ , Gina at a place that she really loves to be ( although her own place she enjoys it a lot ) , I would like to see some drama to be honest but …. It will all take a formation and be explained when Masha soon visits Barcelona ( again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ₯³ )Β 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

For once, we could have seen ( or a chance to see ) Radislava and Karol talking a bath ... and who knows ?Β Β 

I don't understand RLC !Β  I'm expecting they will have a big party with all their friends and drugs...Β 

Β 

If you have noticed , since Β the incident on New Year’s Day and Daniel having sex with Holly , we haven’t seen anything really extreme in terms of being able to say that there was drug use or anything similar .. maybe some joints every now and then but in the next 4-5 years this will be allowed worldwide like it is happening in Holland , so , let’s wait and see how it is going to be .. a major party is missing from the villa , a party where the rooms will be with guys flirting the girls , new β€œ Gingers β€œ giving Β blowjobs to future BFs of current now Gina and BrunoΒ couple πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ It is the villa , bring back Tesla and Elian to give the rhythm and the tone to it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€“πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , this move from Gina and Bruno in the villa it is an internal move and instructions from RLC .. N&B are missing , it will be now the twins for some period , I think RLC didn’t want to have empty beds in the villa and send the info to Gina to save the apartment as she did while she was also there or whenever she appears ( although Karol has been nice so far , and even Radislava - sorry Moos on a different opinion on that πŸ˜¬πŸ™„ - watching her gradually and slow adaptation in her new environment that I start believing she likes it more and more ) .

Β 

With B5 ( especially Timur and Tereza ) having the villa as a complete β€œ forbidden to visit territory β€œ , the same going for the B2 girls and the B1 girls who just joined , it is a rather easy move and totally explainable .. Bruno is back to the β€œ place that his legend started being creating β€œ , Gina at a place that she really loves to be ( although her own place she enjoys it a lot ) , I would like to see some drama to be honest but …. It will all take a formation and be explained when Masha soon visits Barcelona ( again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ₯³ )Β 

I still would have prefered to see Aaron and Hannah, even Tereza than be forced to see AGAIN Gina and her bum !Β Β 

I prefer NOT watch B4 for two days than see these 2 in that villa !Β 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Β 

You'Re Crazy Everybody Loves Raymond GIF by TV Land