B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so far the returnees show they can still bate but what about harley? i hope she doesnt have a bf home telling her u cant do this or that

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

I hope she doesn't because last night she slept with a guy. No sex, just sleep.

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont care of visitors in leora apt if she is to bring visitor like daniel or fiora bf i wish she never bring visitors

Let’s see the people first and then we can judge or criticize them .. the people that usually comment at that forum , they have named both visible and invisible ( males ) as losers , stupids , assholes and so on when actually they have done nothing wrong .. 

I can’t understand also what wrong has Daniel done with Olivia last year ( except that for me he didn’t know how to fuck 😂🤣 ) or what Fiora’s guy did wrong as well . Not liking someone just by the looks it is another thing , not liking him of certain  actions it is completely another and when we don’t like a male visitor because he just doesn’t reflect to what we want to believe that these girls deserve ( which ultimately they deserve only us since we are the best as everyone believes for himself 😂🤣😁😆 ) , well , I guess we stay with empty apartments then and see the girls washing their pussies after masturbating 🙃🤓😫

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There is no woman more suited for Bruno than the beautiful Ulyana. She is very sexual, love giving oral, loves to fuck and more than most women loves it in the ass finishing by having the guy cum in her mouth and swallowing the sperm. I am not a fan of Bruno but these two are destined to get it on. 

But, the most important issue, can she fart in his face?...😏

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There is no woman more suited for Bruno than the beautiful Ulyana. She is very sexual, love giving oral, loves to fuck and more than most women loves it in the ass finishing by having the guy cum in her mouth and swallowing the sperm. I am not a fan of Bruno but these two are destined to get it on. 

Did they not do all those things last time she was in B2

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yes yes very fun, lots of bla bla and no fuck and at the end the same blueballs, hey its like real life

bohemian rhapsody queen GIF

It was a nice normal party amongst friends...Yes, real life. Most the parties I've been to haven't ended up a free for all orgies...

In fact none of them have 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It was a nice normal party amongst friends...Yes, real life. Most the parties I've been to haven't ended up a free for all orgies...

In fact none of them have 🤣

but no one was paying to see your party

• Haha 1