B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

55 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Saturday night, nothing happens, nothing has changed, this was an illusion.

We need new people.

Funny.
They arrived a few days ago and you want to replace them all.
You probably have to be prepared to see them in B1 for a long time, since RLC has set them up as Roommates and not GOV.
GOV these days are 120-150 ++
So gods know how long roommates stay

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Funny.
You probably have to be prepared to see them in B1 for a long time, since RLC has set them up as Roommates and not GOV.
GOV these days is 120-150 ++

Some guys here never change, do they...😕

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Funny.
GOV these days are 120-150 ++

Honestly, I would keep Masha, Martina, Radi and maybe Leora, the rest don't do absolutely nothing or already gave me the best of them so they can go fuck themselves, as a client I should ask for a good product and I'm not getting it.

• Upvote 1

Like I have said a few times already. RLC subscribers are bipolar. They want new girls. Then they suggest names of possible returnees. So happy to get returnees. Want new girls. Suggest names of possible returnees. Happy to get returnees. Want new girls. See the fucking pattern. The word bipolar is appropriate when referring to RLC subscribers. Just give up on RLC and don't walk but run away from RLC's shit shows. Kick your bad habit since RLC will fuck with your mind, if you even have one FFS!!!.

• Upvote 2

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)
6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see the people first and then we can judge or criticize them .. the people that usually comment at that forum , they have named both visible and invisible ( males ) as losers , stupids , assholes and so on when actually they have done nothing wrong .. 

I can’t understand also what wrong has Daniel done with Olivia last year ( except that for me he didn’t know how to fuck 😂🤣 ) or what Fiora’s guy did wrong as well . Not liking someone just by the looks it is another thing , not liking him of certain  actions it is completely another and when we don’t like a male visitor because he just doesn’t reflect to what we want to believe that these girls deserve ( which ultimately they deserve only us since we are the best as everyone believes for himself 😂🤣😁😆 ) , well , I guess we stay with empty apartments then and see the girls washing their pussies after masturbating 🙃🤓😫

daniel think hes a kind of don juan and can fuck all the girls in b apt but hes a poor fucker, fiora bf is ugly as fuck, im sorry but i cant watch him.

now that noldus said fiora is a roomate and she can be in b1 for years

how could this happen? fox broadcasting GIF by The Last Man On Earth