B1 - General Topic 2021 #42 (October)

2 hours ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Honestly, I would keep Masha, Martina, Radi and maybe Leora, the rest don't do absolutely nothing or already gave me the best of them so they can go fuck themselves, as a client I should ask for a good product and I'm not getting it.

Honestly your opinion means SFA!

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

as a client I should ask for a good product and I'm not getting it.

As a client or paying customer of RLC you should ask yoursef "do I keep paying for this shit product or should I just cancel or not renew my subscription?" RLC's job is to provide a product that suits them and also provide some level of service to it's customers. You, as a paying customer can complain directly to them all you want but you do not tell them how to run their business. It is you that has a choice - accept them as is or walk the fuck away. You should know RLC's track record over the many years - THEY DON"T GIVE JACK SHIT OR A FLYING RATS ASS ABOUT YOU OR ANY CUSTOMERS. TAKE IT UP THE ASS OR SAVE YOUR MONEY. SIMPLE. Do yourself a favor and check out the other voyeur cam sites. Too many subscribers are hooked or addicted to RLC because of how good they were years ago. They suck shit now so "take a pause for the cause" and expand your horizons by checking out the other sites that do offer free cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The other night Harley had a guy in her bed and he woke up and started playing with Harley's pussy under the covers. She was sleeping in her panties only. They fell back asleep so nothing materialized and I was wondering if anything happened after they woke up the next morning?

35 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Too many subscribers are hooked or addicted to RLC because of how good they were years ago.

Very true statement. It's like they don't even know how to NOT pay for it, so they just bitch and bitch and bitch.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's like they don't even know how to NOT pay for it, so they just bitch and bitch and bitch.

And they never ever learn. They keep suggesting names of past tenants that they would like to see come back again. Duhhhh!!! Them dumbfucks. So how can RLC change or get better if dead weights reappear for third or fourth helpings of subscribers money? So funny but pathetic. RLC is totally lost with no plan B, C, D or E but only R & F for Returnees and subsequent Failure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The other night Harley had a guy in her bed and he woke up and started playing with Harley's pussy under the covers. She was sleeping in her panties only. They fell back asleep so nothing materialized and I was wondering if anything happened after they woke up the next morning?

nope, only as you describe 
But it is promising. Not many new participants have had a guy in bed the second  night.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

nope, only as you describe 
But it is promising. Not many new participants have had a guy in bed the second  night.

When they're desperate and hard up they're willing to fuck anything that walks.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2