Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I see no problem with Leora talking to her friend(s) as long as she wants to. Admittedly with it being known who she is talking to, does not create room for blatant speculation.

I can just imagine the comments made if she were talking to an unknown person. Especially if that person was a male.

Also, I find it somewhat amusing, that I have read few posts regarding Leora's cleaning " activities ", or her choice of what she climbed on, to reach the top of the curtains in the guest room. To fix an issue that was out of the view of either camera in that room.

Perhaps if she again talks for a undetermined time. Considering this is the " Leora- HOME Activities " thread. There will be much to speculate about. Albeit a bit boring.

I find it amusing that a dog can text. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yur only problem with leora is that she have no guest like masha in her apt, but its her choice what can we do?

its like fiora who decide to impose us her ugly bf, we can complain but cant do nothing,

and im not sure we can complain on cc cuz we must say only positive things

In all of the apartments , there’s a a variety of opinions in daily rate .. there are people who admire a tenant , hate a tenant , express their praising or laughing with the actions performed by a tenant . 

In all of the apartments ( popular speaking of course ) there are lots of posters who appear everyday and not the standard ones that post at this particular thread here . For any “ masterchef “ who will make his comment after each and every Leora’s masturbation ( which I find it rather impressive as it is his direct way of praising the woman he loves / adores / is obsessed with ) , there are the opinions of other members also ( I consider  myself a Leora fan as I have said multiple  times and also one of those members who will speak out loud their opinion without being afraid to be judged or humiliated with my thoughts ) that it is a simple “ reality commenting observation “ - which is of course objective as it reflects my own and single opinion - that I like to state here . 

The difference , in my humble opinion , is that i don’t use disparaging comments for any of the people who try to offer me pleasure and entertainment , they are the ones who are living in a world that I highly doubt if 100 members out of the 80,000 that CC has would manage to do the same . I can’t speak “ ugly “ or “ nasty “ or whatever for people who try to perform actions with all lights and cameras pointing on them ( yes , with their own choice ) , I rather concentrate on the positive things that they are willing to share than the possible bad or negative aura that they “ broadcast “ . Leora at times - when she performs spontaneously and as any normal daily life human being - will get my ultimate praising comments while at other times ( which happens way more often ) will get either no reactions or comments or a sarcastic post because she would make - once again - a calculated masturbation , a robotized performance and action .

I have always believed in positive and meritocratic criticism and that is what I am trying to do , some times i succeed ( according to the chat back and forth posting ) other times I fail when there’s no reaction of what I am trying to communicate .

Last but not least , definitely I want to see the most normal thing that everyone wants to happen in his life , that is face to face interaction with people , smiles , chats , spontaneous reactions , feelings , emotions , yes , i want to see visitors like in ALL of the rest RLC apartments ( with absolutely no exceptions ) .. Leora has chosen a way that it is completely “ life rules “ , the reasons have been analyzed repeatedly and everyone ( including her ) needs to pay the price of his / her actions. I feel then that this zero interaction of Leora with the real world is the biggest cheating for all of the subscribers who share the same opinion like mine . But it is a forum and other people think that she does everything right ( including the apartment life isolation ) so , I simply accept their beliefs without agreeing with them and doing it - I want to believe - in a civilized way . 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I find it amusing that a dog can text. 😁

Be careful, your pitot is giving you a false reading. Which you may not find so amusing. Should you be up in the clouds !

I think Leora would agree with me, that some canines are smarter, and more talented, than some of the homo-sapiens. 

Take your left foot off of the rudder pedal. You are going into a tail spin !😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2