Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

When you've  seen one you seen them all but wait she is not stupid watch this space she might bring something  or someone into the equation 

Leora to bring someone …😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤯🤯😵💫🤠🤡🤡🤒👽😸😹

• Haha 1

Recently there were another forum commenting on the body weight of two girls, and someone (jokingly) added Leora to this overweight comment, and my answer is simple, take a few minutes and see how magnificent, how sexy, and how elegant Leora looked in that black dress, especially how she looked in it with no shoes on, and then tell me does she look overweight to you

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Recently there were another forum commenting on the body weight of two girls, and someone (jokingly) added Leora to this overweight comment, and my answer is simple, take a few minutes and see how magnificent, how sexy, and how elegant Leora looked in that black dress, especially how she looked in it with no shoes on, and then tell me does she look overweight to you

She looks overweight 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Bonjour

Merci pour vos commentaires, je pense que je me suis couché peut-être juste avant l’arrivée de leora

.il Ya une personne qui ces a quelle heure est rentré, je l’ai peut-être raté de peu

Et j’ai pu lire quelle a fait une belle masturbation dans son lit après son bain

Elle est merveilleuse

Passer a tous une bonne journée

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello

Thanks for your comments, I think maybe I went to bed just before leora arrived

.there is a person who these what time came home, maybe i just missed it

And I could read that she did a nice masturbation in her bed after her bath

She is marvellous

Have a good day everyone

Came home at 21.10 (with all the stuff she had taken in the bag), long bath, bate, King Of The Hill on the tablet, bed. No calls. But - She did send one text just after midnight, she sent it as she came out of the toilet into the bathroom. The usual time for someone's  last text of the day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

Ready for another week of joy and surprises? Good Monday!

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je suis rentrée à la maison à 21h10 (avec toutes les choses qu’elle avait prises dans le sac), long bain, bate, King Of The Hill sur la tablette, lit. Pas d’appels. Mais - Elle a envoyé un texto juste après minuit, elle l’a envoyé en sortant des toilettes dans la salle de bain. L’heure habituelle pour le dernier texte dequelqu’un de la journée.

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci pour ces bonnes informations je l’ai raté de peu a 15 minute près dommage

Donc elle n’a pas eu d’appel hier et ce matin cela ne devrait pas tarder car ces son heure pour Paul normalement

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Merci pour vos commentaires, je pense que je me suis couché peut-être juste avant l’arrivée de leora

.il Ya une personne qui ces a quelle heure est rentré, je l’ai peut-être raté de peu

Et j’ai pu lire quelle a fait une belle masturbation dans son lit après son bain

Elle est merveilleuse

Passer a tous une bonne journée

leora arrived 21:00 (+-) 

Good Morning 

• Thanks 1