Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm Keith but yes there could be a very plausible explanation for her all-nighters.  But we don’t get very much from our beloved translators about this.  To me, this is why I think some of the more lurid speculations start to fly.

Like today at around 1PM Barca time … Martina was quite animated in the kitchen with just a crazy pair of panties on explaining something to Alberto with Alberto in his now-familiar arms-crossed position listening but not responding very much.  His back to camera so not easy to see his body language.  Would be good to get a transcript of that conversation.

But does it matter what she said?  She looked so sexy saying what we she was saying.

About "with Alberto in his now-familiar arms-crossed position": he do that every time when Martina talk about sexual stuff that she do with other (she is very explicit). We all know that she tell Alberto every thing "supposedly".  And every time Alberto seem to be angry because it show him that 'dark' side of their relationship: why they are together ? If Alberto was a pimp, that would be normal. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You are right, I also remember that she has had such a job befor corona pandemic.

if she has a job like that now, we certainly had good indication about that. But there were no mention or discussion about that in the webcam or this forum. No, she goes to party and meet someone (surely the same one) she know and they pass the night together at that person home. It happen every time. We know when we like to practice an activity, we make sure that we do it every time. So imagine that activity is to go dancing,  drink, eat and fuck all night long every friday night.....well...we do it every friday night. That I think Martina do.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

That's why she is not your wife. If shaggin or not we will not know as long as she talks with Alberto about it. But what shall she do ? Young woman who likes dancing and going out but her boy friend only stays at home. So she will go alone .... Alberto knows this and he makes/made his choice not to join. Nothing new, happens every weekend 🤷‍♂️..

Your right. We all search in a way to be with the person that answer all our need to feel good, have good time together, respect, confidence, sexual pleasure etc (all that it really impossible). But here, what it show, Martina has only part of it with Alberto and she still searching to have someone that will answer her need. And she will find it somehow someday. And I think that would be the end with Alberto. But she will keep Alberto has a very good friend that will be always there.

44 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Your right. We all search in a way to be with the person that answer all our need to feel good, have good time together, respect, confidence, sexual pleasure etc (all that it really impossible). But here, what it show, Martina has only part of it with Alberto and she still searching to have someone that will answer her need. And she will find it somehow someday. And I think that would be the end with Alberto. But she will keep Alberto has a very good friend that will be always there.

I realize that you enjoy making up scenarios but really have not got a clue what they are talking about (because you do not speak their language and google translate is at best sketchy) or about what is happening off cam.  What is fact is when you see them enjoy talking to each other.  You see Martina going to school everyday and then studying when she gets home at night and then going to bed at 12 midnight with goodnight kisses to Alberto and the dogs.  Isn't it unusual that Martina religiously gets home before 8AM every Friday night and does not stay over at this fictitious boyfriend's or girlfriend's place.  If she is enjoying herself with this person so much you would think that she might slip one week.  No, her return coincides with the closing of the bars and may indicate that she is working at these bars (this has not been confirmed but is possible)

You are still dreaming that you are Martina and are putting yourself into her place and making up what you would like to see happen to yourself.

Martina and Alberto are good people.  Stop trying to ruin their relationship.  If their relationship is rocky (which I do not think is) they will either work it out or not.  But it should not be because of your weird scenarios. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

And every time Alberto seem to be angry because it show him that 'dark' side of their relationship: why they are together ?

I would not say angry which is suspicious in and of itself.   But he does seem annoyed or impatient with hearing this over and over … it’s as if they have “agreed to disagree” over something.

58 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I realize that you enjoy making up scenarios but really have not got a clue what they are talking about

Dave … I will be the first one to agree that @girlsfun scenarios are quite a bit “out there” … but I think she challenges us to think outside the box.  Her perspectives on human behavior are quite good I find … like above when she mentions that people are creatures of habit.  You seem to think it is extremely unlikely that Martina goes out all night and parties and dances and fucks … and I am skeptical of this as well.

But as we ALL know … when things were hot and heavy with Nelly … this is EXACTLY what she did … went out, danced, got drunk, and made love.  All night long!  Without Alberto.

So for me, I do not know what she does all night … but I leave all possibilities on the table.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1