Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Their relationship seems to be rooted deep within each others soul. A part of each other forever and in each others heart.  Don't know why the relationship seems to be rocky but strong? Any thoughts they get out of RLC soon and also get married? 

you should wright Hallmark cards you could make a buck or two lol

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

This all seems well and good Dave (and Yelt) but you are missing the elephant in the room.  What you describe sounds like it could be my parents.  They get along well and are happy but have their disagreements and don’t seem to have a lot of common interests.  They just crossed 40 years of marriage and are going strong.  But … I have not checked recently … but my mom has not had a bisexual affair with a married woman as far as I know!

This is the X Factor in this relationship.  Don’t get me wrong, Martina and Alberta are very open and I love that. Being sexually open … or sex positivism as some call it … is wonderful!    But I do wonder how it will ultimately affect their relationship.  Remember in the early days of M&N, people here were aghast and saying things like “what if Alberto cheated” etc.  Now that the fling is over, we accept it.  But I still wonder how it will ultimately affect things going forward.  And this is NOT to mention anything possibly more dark going on in Martina’s life when she sleeps over night God knows where.

Anyway … good post … but like an elephant … don’t forget the past!  This story is not over.

Hi Jenni,

Just want to add my serious thought this time😐.

When there is a deep attachment (love, desire, respect, complementarity, sex life, etc.) with a partner, we do EVERYTHING to spend the MOST TIME with that person every day and night. When one of these elements no longer works well (natural in any couple during their life together), we see distant behaviors.

What I see in Martina's case is that Alberto is no longer the only one with whom she wants to spend the most time. Imagine telling your sweetheart, I'm going to hang out with someone else tonight or that night or this weekend or that vacation trip. That the reality.

In other words, it's like saying to Alberto, 'wait for your turn'  you're not the only one with whom I want to spend a lot of time for all aspects of my life.

Sooner or later, one of the partners realizes that it is not a relationship where you build a real life together and in this case, forgets about marriage or having children.

And to finish, strangely, the lyrics of the song from the 1970s that comes to my mind: "It's Midnight" In short, the desolation of a man who no longer meets a woman's need but who desires her so much. It reminds me of certain disappointing memories, sorry I feel tired.🤔

But surprising to say but I learned a lot in this forum on the notions of human values; good and less good..AND the story is not over 😎 

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

We are probably doomed but not necessarily doomed to RLC.  I missed out on the Game of Thrones hysteria but I heard that was pretty good.   Now maybe this Squid thing is something?  Clearly the Netflix sub costs less!

Lol, Squid game is quite quirky, badly made, poorly dubbed, but I did enjoy it
Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This all seems well and good Dave (and Yelt) but you are missing the elephant in the room.  What you describe sounds like it could be my parents.  They get along well and are happy but have their disagreements and don’t seem to have a lot of common interests.  They just crossed 40 years of marriage and are going strong.  But … I have not checked recently … but my mom has not had a bisexual affair with a married woman as far as I know!

This is the X Factor in this relationship.  Don’t get me wrong, Martina and Alberta are very open and I love that. Being sexually open … or sex positivism as some call it … is wonderful!    But I do wonder how it will ultimately affect their relationship.  Remember in the early days of M&N, people here were aghast and saying things like “what if Alberto cheated” etc.  Now that the fling is over, we accept it.  But I still wonder how it will ultimately affect things going forward.  And this is NOT to mention anything possibly more dark going on in Martina’s life when she sleeps over night God knows where.

Anyway … good post … but like an elephant … don’t forget the past!  This story is not over.

Good Day Jen,

Always good to hear your translation and thought provoking opinions. Do you think the couple of bi-sexual affairs were Martinas way of experimenting; Was it a fling and is it really over? Do you believe in people coming of age? Could the sexual positivism and weekly all nighters away from Alberto be connected? 

Yes, I don't believe Alberto or most on the forum can or will forget the elephant in the room nor the past. I agree, the story is not over. And I would not be surprised if it unfolds in front of us without Alberto in the room. 

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina left

So at what time will she come back in the morning ? Guest are open ....you could win one year of RLC (it will be a good contest ?)

But do you imagine, at the party somewhere, someone (man or woman) recognizes her and with a big smile, ask "I get the impression that I saw you somewhere, I always reminder good looking people " 

Questions:

1. what would be the answer from Martina ?
  2. what that person really think to do with Martina ?
  3. Does the person should tell Martina that he/she can finish the work after Alberto ?
  4. Does the person should tell Martina that Alberto say it ok to have a coffee and a cigarette (after some action) at her home ?

So much questions....:biggrin:

• Confused 1

That's why she is not your wife. If shaggin or not we will not know as long as she talks with Alberto about it. But what shall she do ? Young woman who likes dancing and going out but her boy friend only stays at home. So she will go alone .... Alberto knows this and he makes/made his choice not to join. Nothing new, happens every weekend 🤷‍♂️..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keith Ramsay said:

If that was my wife she'd be long gone, if she's not shaggin someone else then what's she up to 

well she is not going to clubs as they all close by 2am and she never gets home till the next morning,must be partying at some ones house like the guy that she was going to his place to party every friday night before,you know the guy that her and Marta brought home and were flirting with and who Martina was actually in her bathroom with talking to him as they both took turns using the toilet as Marta was sitting on the couch

• Confused 1