Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

38 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well she is not going to clubs as they all close by 2am and she never gets home till the next morning,must be partying at some ones house like the guy that she was going to his place to party every friday night before,you know the guy that her and Marta brought home and were flirting with and who Martina was actually in her bathroom with talking to him as they both took turns using the toilet as Marta was sitting on the couch

Most are 5am or 6am, often not opening until 10pm or later.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ich meine sie hatte mal eine Zeit Abends einen Job, vielleicht geht sie ja Kellnern, um was zu Verdienen?

You are right, I also remember that she has had such a job befor corona pandemic.

47 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You are right, I also remember that she has had such a job befor corona pandemic.

I think it's against the rules to post a logical explanation for her behavior. Since she leaves at the same time every Friday and returns at the same time every Saturday morning, it couldn't possibly be something she is scheduled for.🤨.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I think it's against the rules to post a logical explanation for her behavior. Since she leaves at the same time every Friday and returns at the same time every Saturday morning, it couldn't possibly be something she is scheduled for.🤨.

it could well be that she has a bar job in a club and by they have a staff drink it would probably account for the time she arrives home  

6 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

it could well be that she has a bar job in a club and by they have a staff drink it would probably account for the time she arrives home  

Not sure if this is sarcasm Keith but yes there could be a very plausible explanation for her all-nighters.  But we don’t get very much from our beloved translators about this.  To me, this is why I think some of the more lurid speculations start to fly.

Like today at around 1PM Barca time … Martina was quite animated in the kitchen with just a crazy pair of panties on explaining something to Alberto with Alberto in his now-familiar arms-crossed position listening but not responding very much.  His back to camera so not easy to see his body language.  Would be good to get a transcript of that conversation.

But does it matter what she said?  She looked so sexy saying what we she was saying.

45 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm Keith but yes there could be a very plausible explanation for her all-nighters.  But we don’t get very much from our beloved translators about this.  To me, this is why I think some of the more lurid speculations start to fly.

Like today at around 1PM Barca time … Martina was quite animated in the kitchen with just a crazy pair of panties on explaining something to Alberto with Alberto in his now-familiar arms-crossed position listening but not responding very much.  His back to camera so not easy to see his body language.  Would be good to get a transcript of that conversation.

But does it matter what she said?  She looked so sexy saying what we she was saying.

Hi Jen,

I totally agree with you about sometimes it would be nice to get just a short translation from someone concerning the general idea about what some of the conversations are about without giving away any real identities of the participants... just a short, simple  overview. That situation just came up last night, or should I say all night and morning involving the tryst between Masha, Tereza and Timur, which was very hot. They had many conversations during the night while their escapade was going on and it would be very nice to be given a translation that was very general but still shed some light on what they were talking about. It would make a great event even better and probably a little racier. You would think that could be done without divulging any personal secrets or identities...just need someone who  knows Russian and Ukranian.

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

well she is not going to clubs as they all close by 2am and she never gets home till the next morning,must be partying at some ones house like the guy that she was going to his place to party every friday night before,you know the guy that her and Marta brought home and were flirting with and who Martina was actually in her bathroom with talking to him as they both took turns using the toilet as Marta was sitting on the couch

does someone has picture or videos about the 'flirting', I will appreciate it very much to help me understand, Thank !

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

does someone has picture or videos about the 'flirting', I will appreciate it very much to help me understand, Thank !

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

There's a reason for that...:dodgy: