Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

Upon her arrival this morning, she was not even tipsy.  Quietly . . in the dark hung her mask on the doorknob and put her keys on the hall stand.  She got a drink of water from the bottle on the dining room table, careful no to make any noise when setting it down.  On to the bathroom where she removed her, still pristine, lipstick and washed her face.  Then to bed.  

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I realize that you enjoy making up scenarios but really have not got a clue what they are talking about (because you do not speak their language and google translate is at best sketchy) or about what is happening off cam.  What is fact is when you see them enjoy talking to each other.  You see Martina going to school everyday and then studying when she gets home at night and then going to bed at 12 midnight with goodnight kisses to Alberto and the dogs.  Isn't it unusual that Martina religiously gets home before 8AM every Friday night and does not stay over at this fictitious boyfriend's or girlfriend's place.  If she is enjoying herself with this person so much you would think that she might slip one week.  No, her return coincides with the closing of the bars and may indicate that she is working at these bars (this has not been confirmed but is possible)

You are still dreaming that you are Martina and are putting yourself into her place and making up what you would like to see happen to yourself.

Martina and Alberto are good people.  Stop trying to ruin their relationship.  If their relationship is rocky (which I do not think is) they will either work it out or not.  But it should not be because of your weird scenarios. 

Hi DeepDave,

Martina and Alberto are good people and I respect them and I love then very much, there are really above the other couples on RLC. Martina is really lucky to have a guy like Alberto for the way she live her life. I like there relation but we all agree they have a rather special relationship. 

About "what you would like to see happen to yourself": You touch the point here, this is based on my own experience. Like I write long time ago, I was almost like Martina when I was her age. But me, I didn't tell anything to old boyfriend at that time. I did love very much my boyfriend and kiss also my dog :smile: and study to have a very good job today. Then one day, the boyfriend start to ask question about why I was coming so late and very tired... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Dave … I will be the first one to agree that @girlsfun scenarios are quite a bit “out there” … but I think she challenges us to think outside the box.  Her perspectives on human behavior are quite good I find … like above when she mentions that people are creatures of habit.  You seem to think it is extremely unlikely that Martina goes out all night and parties and dances and fucks … and I am skeptical of this as well.

But as we ALL know … when things were hot and heavy with Nelly … this is EXACTLY what she did … went out, danced, got drunk, and made love.  All night long!  Without Alberto.

So for me, I do not know what she does all night … but I leave all possibilities on the table.  

But Alberto knew where Martina was, if she was out all night.   And Martina and Nelly often did their loving on cam for the benefit of the RLC viewers and the ratings.  The Friday night outings are different.  They are either Martina's night for singing and dancing (not sex) or she is working and we will probably never know exactly what's happening unless we follow her around all night (which cannot happen).

14 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:
5 hours ago, girlsfun said:

this is known as being in defence mode arms crossed don't come near me or I'm not listening

Exactly.  Even if they have a “special” relationship where Martina’s extra-curricular behaviors are accepted … I’m guessing he may not want to hear about the details.

You may ask why she would continue to share such details.  My guess is that by sharing it validates his acceptance of this in her mind.

Again we don’t know the full story and this is all speculation.  She could have been talking about all the people at the bar she waitresses at that did not tip her.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

My bad.  It wasn’t your response I was referring to … but rather Mr Bundy’s comment that you were responding to.

I have no idea what she does, but the timing is logical if she works a 10-6 shift, it puts her leaving at her time at night. Having worked in and closed many bars in my career, if they close at 6 it will take about an hour to sweep up the remaining drunks and other debris, run the glasses back, stock the side stations, clean the tables and lift the chairs for the cleaning crew. Walk home and you arrive home at 7:30ish. In a good bar, one Friday or Saturday shift will keep you flush for a good week, even with the Euro model of no tipping. A "party bar" or disco, the sky's the limit.

Not to say she might have a little action on the side or maybe she take a turn in the birdcage, but it is consistent with her activities. Otherwise why does she always come home at 7:30, not 9, 10 or 11 once in a while? Why does she always leave at 9:30ish, not 8 or 10:30.

That's all I'm saying, it's time for me to take a CamCap break. I need to get suspended like @HarleyFatboy😁

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What evidence is there that her Friday nights (and Saturday … did she go out tonight?) are different than when she spent nights at B4 with Nelly and Megan?

She did not come home until later the next day.  Very different.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I have no idea what she does, but the timing is logical if she works a 10-6 shift, it puts her leaving at her time at night. Having worked in and closed many bars in my career, if they close at 6 it will take about an hour to sweep up the remaining drunks and other debris, run the glasses back, stock the side stations, clean the tables and lift the chairs for the cleaning crew.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been to clubs like this bit so waitresses dress like we see Martina dressing?  

I am willing to believe she is going to clubs but I am not sure she is having sex.  But this would be another speculation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve been to clubs like this bit so waitresses dress like we see Martina dressing?  

I am willing to believe she is going to clubs but I am not sure she is having sex.  But this would be another speculation.

Good Day Jen,

I tend to agree with you. I would say she is going to someones house and then to the clubs. Knowing her amour for sex she could be having sex, but with no evidence it is hard to say although believable she is.  We can only speculate and it seems she may not be telling Alberto. Also, in spite of what the translators say that it is over between Martina and Nelly for the moment, I believe, as she is texting her, she is still seeing her on short occasions. 

By the by, do you recall when the whole Ni..Ni conversation came about between Alberto and Martina?  He was unset, She was upset and I believe she mention and I mean no harm, "fucking" other guys.