US General Domestic Politics #35 Begins 10/06/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good. I hope it goes to $10/gal in Canada. Serves you right for supporting Joe Biden in our presidential election. Before Biden became president the U.S. was energy independent. Now we are again at the mercy of OPEC and Putin.

Doesn't bother me any.  I don't drive.  

I have a Mobility Scooter and it runs on a battery.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Interesting.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Our exclusive Bidenomics Report Card shows Biden is off to a stronger start than voters are giving him credit for.

More dishonesty and lies from other sorry assed propagandists like you. That's all you propagandist assholes know how to do is lie and make up excuses for other sorry asses bullshit. What will actually be interesting will be to observe some of the meltdowns you assholes will be having just over a year from now when enough of the country's population has it's say on what they think about what has been going on in this country since January of this year, when a sorry assed worthless puppet becomes a lame duck sorry assed worthless puppet and his worthless lame duck cronies and handlers do as well.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Doesn't bother me any.  I don't drive.  

I have a Mobility Scooter and it runs on a battery.  :biggrin:

And do all the trucks and other forms of transportation that transport products to the Canadian stores that you shop at use water as fuel?:biggrin: Those increased fuel costs of transportation are added to the price of products you buy.  It will also probably cost you much more to heat your home this winter, and the additional heating costs for businesses will be added to the price of products you buy.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Interesting.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Our exclusive Bidenomics Report Card shows Biden is off to a stronger start than voters are giving him credit for.

A report card from a bunch of corrupt dishonest liberals. So what do you expect? I trust the judgement of American citizens much more than the analysis of a bunch of biased elitist egg head economists.

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

watch it again. he said that cohen is NOT a good guy. and let's not forget that his troubles are all because he represented donny traitor. the only things that saves the traitor are his cult & the qtrumplicans that are afraid to cross him. they are guilty of conspiracy to commit treason as long as the status quo continues.

You are correct -I misheard that he said cohen is not a good guy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

A report contends that President Joe Biden could potentially be tied up in the ongoing FBI investigation into his son Hunter Biden’s finances due to the sharing of bank accounts and payment of each other’s bills.

Not as long as the Biden appointed political hack Merrick Garland is AG and the wimpy bureaucrat Christopher Wray is the head of the FBI.

WWW.MSN.COM

Conservative voices have mocked the video of the Vice President talking to seemingly ordinary children to mark World Space Week.

The administration continues to put on a show after Biden's show.

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

The set features fake windows that display a digital view of the White House Rose Garden.