Leora - Home Activities #65

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I am surprised that this week she have done little or nothing despite not having her period.

If I'm not mistaken she only masturbated on Thursday and the rest of the other days she was away from afternoon to evening and then just sleeping late. Let's see what Leora will do today.

Leora's very existence is controlled by social media, she is addicted 24/7, she would probably deny it but nevertheless it's true.

Her sleep pattern will continue to be erratic, and eventually cause her health problems until she learns to instil some form of discipline into her chaotic lifestyle, the first step would be to make her final " calls " at possibly midnight and then turn the damn thing off until at least 0800 thereby allowing herself eight hours to turn her brain off also and have a relaxing and beneficial sleep.

For a supposedly intelligent woman she comes across as lacking in common sense sometimes. 

Not a criticism but a concern !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So tonight, she called Paul, and he fell asleep during it! Because when she finally stopped talking, she said 'Hello?' and that was end of call! She did have a later call as well, who to though - LB, Malia, could even have been Douche.....But it wasn't Paul. Called him again though just before 6am, about him falling asleep earlier 😆

But as we saw, spent most of the night sewing that big (I think too big) winter coat, that is all she did with her time. And you know what? I was absolutely fine with that. Because this wasn't her in show mode, like 'Look at me', this was natural, almost asmr! And it's good to see, i know some want to see nothing but her shows, and that is personal preference, but to me that is how she becomes a robot. But that was quite calm and pleasant to watch.

....As opposed to her sleep regime again! Had less than an hour and a half, then wakes and immediately staring at the phone for ages, tries again, just minutes later picks the phone up again and suddenly it's 6am. She is not helping herself whatsoever!

Imagine how much interested he is by phoning him so many times per day .. I mean , what can be different than 4-5 hours earlier ? It’s also not a way to have someone “ missing you “ . Of course , it can be that she does it so as not to feel alone with her life and know that there’s someone else at the other end of the line . Also her social media and mobile addiction or smart devices , for me personally it is a way also that she doesn’t feel alone and isolated , as the majority nowadays knows , the more use of the social platforms , the more it shows the need of feeling being part of the world and socializing while actually you get more and more distant from what “ real life “ is because your only communication with the world , it is exactly these platforms . 

There were comments that when Malia left ( I also said it ) Leora is happy .. I highly doubt that this is the issue at the current period , but of course , Leora has always and will always be able to hide it if she feels so..

If Leora is happy with the way of life that she has , Martina then should feel the ABSOLUTE Queen Of The World , having her school courses , her two beloved dogs and a very great , open minded , devoted and happy BF who is giving her all the possible freedom that she likes ( without even asking him as it is a complete trustful relationship ) , what more can I add ? Ahh , yes , Leora decided to move to Prague to provide a better financial life for both her and her ex boyfriend because her life in Russia was shit and she was lacking so many things ( she was lacking good sex to be honest ..😁😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1