Leora - Home Activities #65

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys, l’m very lucky to be alive. I in the Box Hill Hospital waiting for the team of surgeons to reconstruct my right leg and ankle after falling 4 metres cutting trees. I’m in terrible pain and not a happy camper. I won’t be around much for a while. 
It would greatly assist me if you said a prayer or two.

Leora if you read this a wanted to show some support please put the Koala out for a few hours while l’m having surgery. I understand jimbo won’t be happy but it’s just a few hours.

Please wish me all the best, l’m a little concerned about not making it. They have put together to cover off those it.

The Endo is kicking in and I’m falling to sleep.

please be good to each other.

Have a speedy recovery my good friend , you aussies are tough people and you have the unique ability to come out of any obstacle better and stronger .

I am sure you have all the positive energy and warm thoughts by all the “ normal “ people of this forum , keep strong and brave and you will be well as much as faster as you say “ L-E-O-R-A “ 😇

2 hours ago, taxio said:

algo esta pasando; la reina ya no ocupa las primeras viñetas

hay mucha competencia?

I don’t think she was doing anything exciting to be top cams .. except if RLC for two days in a row is “ wrong “ with the top cams algorithms or someone is conspiring so as not to be top cams anymore or perhaps someone of the RLC HQ is testing her reactions if she doesn’t see herself top cams 😬🙄🤨🤔🤔

The truth is that on a Friday night ( and not only some hours before ) , there seems to slowly be a return to a life with parties , fun , perhaps celebrations that this stupid virus is slowly becoming less and less “ the talk of the day “ and people start going back to many things they were doing before February / March  2020 .. Of course Leora most probably enjoyed her “ skills “ of crafting something by herself , but I wonder how many Friday and Saturday nights she will be spending away from social gatherings , people coming together for a drink and snacks , listening to music , dancing , karaoke singing and so many activities either at houses or bars .. ahh , I forgot , she prefers not this kind of life because she is an exception of the society , she prefers her apartment ( which doesn’t even feels it “ home “ ) , perform her standard shows , speak to Paul , sms with her lover , Instagram , tik tok and messenger / Facebook and WhatsApp / vk  with her friends that she has … the whole world is trying to go back to a normality that we socialize with our friends and family again after so many isolation / curfew / restrictions times  , we can see people we love and care and spend time with them outside or in houses with less danger and Leora keeps on being alone in her place , with her life…

Isn’t it so her life at the moment ? Why and for what should be top cams to see a lonely person ? Has she been top cams other times except  her shows ? ( I mean in Prague of course , i think the answer is when she has her male visitor - Malia I can’t count - ) 

So tonight, she called Paul, and he fell asleep during it! Because when she finally stopped talking, she said 'Hello?' and that was end of call! She did have a later call as well, who to though - LB, Malia, could even have been Douche.....But it wasn't Paul. Called him again though just before 6am, about him falling asleep earlier 😆

But as we saw, spent most of the night sewing that big (I think too big) winter coat, that is all she did with her time. And you know what? I was absolutely fine with that. Because this wasn't her in show mode, like 'Look at me', this was natural, almost asmr! And it's good to see, i know some want to see nothing but her shows, and that is personal preference, but to me that is how she becomes a robot. But that was quite calm and pleasant to watch.

....As opposed to her sleep regime again! Had less than an hour and a half, then wakes and immediately staring at the phone for ages, tries again, just minutes later picks the phone up again and suddenly it's 6am. She is not helping herself whatsoever!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So tonight, she called Paul, and he fell asleep during it! Because when she finally stopped talking, she said 'Hello?' and that was end of call! She did have a later call as well, who to though - LB, Malia, could even have been Douche.....But it wasn't Paul. Called him again though just before 6am, about him falling asleep earlier 😆

But as we saw, spent most of the night sewing that big (I think too big) winter coat, that is all she did with her time. And you know what? I was absolutely fine with that. Because this wasn't her in show mode, like 'Look at me', this was natural, almost asmr! And it's good to see, i know some want to see nothing but her shows, and that is personal preference, but to me that is how she becomes a robot. But that was quite calm and pleasant to watch.

....As opposed to her sleep regime again! Had less than an hour and a half, then wakes and immediately staring at the phone for ages, tries again, just minutes later picks the phone up again and suddenly it's 6am. She is not helping herself whatsoever!

I am surprised that this week she have done little or nothing despite not having her period.

If I'm not mistaken she only masturbated on Thursday and the rest of the other days she was away from afternoon to evening and then just sleeping late. Let's see what Leora will do today.

• Like 1