Leora - Home Activities #65

Another one of Leora's skills been a well accomplished seamstress doing her alterations on her new Wrap Coat last night.

Personally I'm liking her new fashionable style looking very impressive going out today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

love

Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loverboy ❤️

love

Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loverboy ❤️ 

Pulo  ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

love

Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loverboy ❤️ 

Dennis ❤️❤️

Eva ❤️❤️❤️

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

love

Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loverboy ❤️ 

Dennis ❤️❤️

Eva ❤️❤️❤️

eva dog hump playing GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

must spend the day with him 

Not specifically, maybe for part of it, but she did speak to someone else soon after and seems to involve the salon, she mentioned about cleaning the place which she does do sometimes on a Sunday, so it looks to me (at least right now) she has more than one thing on.

But LB could be definitely part of this weekend somehow it seems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora's very existence is controlled by social media, she is addicted 24/7, she would probably deny it but nevertheless it's true.

Her sleep pattern will continue to be erratic, and eventually cause her health problems until she learns to instil some form of discipline into her chaotic lifestyle, the first step would be to make her final " calls " at possibly midnight and then turn the damn thing off until at least 0800 thereby allowing herself eight hours to turn her brain off also and have a relaxing and beneficial sleep.

For a supposedly intelligent woman she comes across as lacking in common sense sometimes. 

Not a criticism but a concern !

Yes, this is what has crept in more and more. I just know now, when she finally goes to sleep (Or at least tries), an hour or so later, if she wakes to go to the loo or whatever, as soon as she gets back in bed the phone will be picked up again, and it can then be another 20, 30 minutes of it. Why? Something may have been posted on Social that has to be seen straight away - If not, you're not with it! Because by lunchtime, that could have gone out of fashion! Sounds nuts but this is the way of the world! And last night again, it's coming light before she finally falls asleep. Then she's tired if she has to get up, or stays in bed till the afternoon.

No different to millions of others of course, but i'm surprised she herself has gone this way! But it's what happens with addiction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3