Girls On Vacation - Pictures (2019 - 2020)

On 9/20/2019 at 10:08 AM, nagachilli2 said:

I think this girl is shorter and not as thin as Evelyn...

If you compare Evelyn in this video with the second gif above and take into account that her hair is teased higher now, I see no difference in size between the two girls.  And if one girl is a bit thinner or not ... there's almost one year in between. :biggrin:                                            
Regarding the facial profile they are at least very close.

[Media Removed]

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/20/2019 at 10:52 AM, billiboy said:

If you compare Evelyn in this video with the second gif above and take into account that her hair is teased higher now, I see no difference in size between the two girls.  And if one girl is a bit thinner or not ... there's almost one year in between. :biggrin:                                            
Regarding the facial profile they are at least very close.

[Media Removed]

Yes, I had another look and wouldn't totally rule it out. Quite a few of the girls lose weight on their return. They are similar, I'll give you that

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did Evelyn appear to be familiar with the layout of the apt when she arrived...?

I have not seen it, but @moritzmax wrote she did.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/14085-b4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2019-september-3/?do=findComment&comment=1635709285

We have to wait for the comparison of the boobs and the nipples  ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

This girl is Karla guest and friend

She isn't Evelyn

I know. But we have seen a couple of times that friends come back as tenants, especially when they recommended themselves at RLC by running around topless or naked or even having open sex (in the couples apartments).

Do you assume or do you know that the girls are not the same?

3 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I know. But we have seen a couple of times that friends come back as tenants, especially when they recommended themselves at RLC by running around topless or naked or even having open sex (in the couples apartments).

Do you assume or do you know that the girls are not the same?

I know she isn't Evelyn 

Karla guest wasn't shy, Evelyn is shy 

And they don't look the same for me