B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

Dommage que Ulyana n'ait pas sa propre chambre. je pense qu'elle va faire comme quand elle était en B2. elle fera ses masturbations devant les caméras et va coucher avec des mecs en dehors de l'appartement. mais bon, j'ai l'impression que la plupart des abonnés sont satisfaits de ça et tant mieux pour eux

2 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

Too bad Ulyana doesn't have her own room. I think she will do like when she was in B2. she will masturbate in front of the cameras and go to sleep with guys outside the apartment. but hey, I have the impression that most of the subscribers are satisfied with that and good for them

Personally, I don't care about any of the girls in B1, I think they are all nasty and dirty.  Except for Harley...it's too early to tell with her but if you go back to that old saying of "you are what you eat", she's probably just like the other 3.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I don't care about any of the girls in B1, I think they are all nasty and dirty.  Except for Harley...it's too early to tell with her but if you go back to that old saying of "you are what you eat", she's probably just like the other 3.

😂

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It's been a while since now, but I just have to say that Ulyana is one of my favorites 🙂 What a bate 😉

The new RLC Sheriff has arrived .. give her a master bedroom for herself and let her guide RLC back to some good days … Like Elian and Tesla , the solution is there .. it’s up to them if they take it .. the woman since she re-joined she’s the captivating center of interest .. Bathroom , living room , bedroom .. soon to  be balcony and kitchen .. fingers , toys , anal , juice licking .. pff .. enough 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2